Brewmaster/WW monk

Currently looking for a HEROIC /MYTHIC raiding guild. I’m currently 7/8 heroic as my current guild is limited do to constantly rotating new players in that just quit few days later. Guilds also stuck in its way and refuses to take the necessary steps to move forward.

I Love to do mythic plus during the week. Been able to pug some 20s but limited when not having a solid group of players to grow with.

Im currently main Brew with windwalker as Offspec. Horde or alliance dose not matter to me and I can server transfer.

I can provide logs for both specs also

Looking for a Friday/Saturday/Sunday raiding guild 7:30pm est earliest start

Hey hey!
I’d love to chat more, because I think you might be a good fit for my guild! We’re horde/zul’jin, but we fit almost all of those categories, minus being stuck! :stuck_out_tongue:
You can add me on discord and we can chat! catscura#4740

also idk why it chose that toon to reply, but this is my main XD

We’re building up a big roster to avoid that very problem; let’s talk!

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from baby keys for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

airbourne88#1885

Hi Triandrine,

Not sure when you can raid but here is our info if you play late night.

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We currently are 2/8 mythic and are making progress on the 3rd mythic boss of VoTI raid.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Hello! If you’re still looking, we are Stop DPS on Area 52 and raid mon-tues 7-10 est. we are 4/8M and aim for CE on a more relaxed schedule. We have a ton of raiders that are always doing keys and playing other games together. Let me know if this interests you. Discord- Olysian#5213

Hey there!

We trying to recruit aggressively for our core mythic team. We’re getting closer to what we are looking for. We raid Tues/Wed 9p-12a EST. If these are time slots you are looking for then we’d love the opportunity to chat! My discord is Heru#9082. Feel free to check out our guild RaiderIO page too!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

Thanks and good luck in your search!

Hi friend! You might be a good fit for our guild. Feel free to add me on discord and we can talk ^-^ Mirah#0018

Hi, wondering if i can interest you in joining us.
TLDR :

aotc and 2/8M (0.3% terros) weekday team tue/thr 8-11pm est
5/8 hc (first ever night) weekend team Fri/Sat 8-10:30 EST
guild is a month old but super disciplined.
hmu in discord for details: TAL#3021

Triandrine,

United We Loot 3/8M 8/8H are looking for more for our mythic raid team. We run M+ on non-raid nights. Progression raiding is on Thursday and Friday nights 9:00p-12:00a EST. We have an optional farm night on Tuesdays 9:00p-10:00p (if it takes that long) Currently clearing heroic in an hour.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in please reach out.

Discord: Deathfire#8715,
Battle.net: Deathfire#1102

Thank you for your time.

Hi there,
Our weekday team is looking for a BM monk. They are currently 5/8M, raid times are tue/wed 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST and thur 9:00 to 11:00 pm EST.
If you’re interested, please reach out.
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971
Discord: Victoria#4954

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-14-year-old-aotcce-focused-guild-recruiting/1507901

Hey there! Not sure if you’re still looking, but thought I’d shoot for it!

We’re One More Pull [H] on Zul’jin, more of a semi-casual outlook. We have a smaller guild, right now around 18 people, and wanting to get around 20 to keep our guild active with each other. We always get AOTC each tier, hopefully getting into mythic (not pushing or anything, just social and because we can!), and I usually put key groups together for all levels including ksm, ksh, and 20s. Also have an officer/group who loves pvp if you’re into that! We also like to do the hidden puzzles, titles, and mounts throughout the game with each other like hivemind, the waist of time, and lucid nightmare. We try to have a mindset where everyone pulls their weight to help each other to make sure no one is stressed or feels like they’re carrying anyone, ask all of our members to play what they want but be able to contribute to make your friends lives easier. Also don’t believe in “benching”, everyone is a core member. :relaxed:

We currently would LOVE a dps/off tank spot, so feel free to reach out if it sounds like a good fit for you! Disc - Mollotov#2682

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:30pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Still looking. I’m looking for a weekend raiding team. Also I’m ilevel 415 with a M+rating of 2500+

Thebanger#11932 lets talk we raid 1 night a week 1/8M

Shammazing#11740 Illidan-Horde 8/8H 4/8M Message if interested!

Hi Triandrine!

Chaos and Order (3/8 M VotI) is currently looking to bolster our roster. You don’t need to be on our server or in our guild to raid with us and off-meta specs are welcome if you can play them well. We are currently progging Mythic Sennarth which shouldn’t be too bad considering we 3 shot Terros last week! (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xpzqZh4kvMJgn86F)

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

T & Th: 8:30-11:30 Eastern

If you’re not on the server but are interested in joining you could join on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with us. We’re currently mostly focused on raids and M+ but we’re also looking for people who want to do rated PvP and other general social activities so you definitely don’t need to raid to join us and we’re happy to help anyone improve their gameplay if they are looking for some suggestions!