Brewmaster/WW looking for a Mythic raiding guild

I am a brewmaster who is looking for a CE focused guild. I have a lot of experience pushing for cutting edge as a tank and a healer. I main a brewmaster/ww but can play a Unholy dk or vengance dh as well. I am a committed individual who loves to push themselves to achieve goals. i am always striving to make myself a better player. I am willing to change servers. If interested I can be reached on discord Minni#6216. Or on Bnet at Minni#11409.

Hey Minnibrew,

We are currently looking for a Brewmaster tank with a dps offspec. You sound like you fit that role.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M, 9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Lerich

boosting post

Hey there mini, we are in search of a windwalker with a tank offspec for m+ or any unforseen attendance issues. We’re a 2 day (+1 flex) day a week team. Tuesday/Wednesday nights 7-10 CST, with the flex day being Sunday. We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers with many years of raid leading and managing wow guilds. We are looking to just play a few times a week and be able to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun relaxed environment.

Currently LF WW monk, RET pal, Holy PAL, Boomkin, feral, Shaman dps or any above average dps at this point due to some people losing interest in expac early on.

If you are searching for a two night a week guild that is active inside and outside the game then feel free to contact an officer to set up a trial or chat.

All interested parties are encouraged to contact Iliketurtles#1146, RyanS#11222, Zeek#1714 or evildead#1247 in game.

Or if you use discord @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey Minni! I am actually looking for a WW monk (= I will leave my guild spam down below should it interest you feel free to add me! <3

Two week old guild 10/10H and 1/10M, with very solid pulls on Huntsman!

Who is Spectral?

Spectral is home to a tight knit group compromised of about 10 friends who have extensive high end raiding experience and wanted to raid together this expansion. We love having fun, and teasing each other all the while ensuring we know when to switch to a more serious focus when a boss encounter requires. Our mindset is to be a semi-hardcore raiding guild, while maintaining the goal of killing bosses, having fun and creating a gaming community where gamers of all types can feel at home.

Who You Are

-You are a team player who values the success and benefit of the raid over personal gain

-You are a quick learner and always show up to raid prepared and on time

-You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay

-You react positively to constructive criticism

-You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls

-You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW

-You want to enjoy the people you raid with

-You are in control of your own schedule

If the above points describe your as a raider and you’re looking to raid with us please check out our wish list below and see if you’re a fit!

Our Wishlist

Tanks: Closed

Healers: Healer with a strong OS DPS and willing to play both

DPS: Boomy and WW

(All other exceptional players are encouraged to reach out, regardless of the class or spec)

Schedule

We raid Tuesday, and Thursday 9:00PM-12:00AM EST We are currently 9/10H as a guild, and are going to be transitioning into Mythic very shortly, leaving us no time to be doing Normal - this is best to be done on your own!

One thing I would like to stress is that every raider is expected to show up on time (meaning 15 minutes prior to raid start to gather coins, runes, pots, etc. or logging in at raid start ready to step into the first trash pull). If for whatever reason you can’t make it, it is expected that you either post in Discord or let an officer know.

If you are interested in what we have to offer, or just have some questions, feel free to contact us through the battle.net app.

Also recruiting for non-Mythic raiders for a fun guild to hang out in, hit up an officer for an invite. All players are accepted!

Officers:
Antrus#1119 - Bnet
Antrus#1119 - Discord

Jazzy#1791 - Bnet
Jazzy#5207 - Discord

Hello !

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN, 10/10H CN and 1/10M. The core group is looking to recruit DPS.

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with us.

BNET : Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268

Discord : Poopdollar#6583 or Svester#7164

Hi there! We’ve been look for more DPS to fill our roster so we can actually starting pushing into Mythic. We’ve pushed our way through Heroic pretty quickly but we need 20 people for Mythic. Give the spam a read and let me know if you’re interested. Look forward to chatting with you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-910h-1010n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core/783991

boosting post

Hi Minnibrew! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912