Brewmaster/Prot Pally (3/12 M Nya) LF Active Mythic Raiding Guild

I am a dedicated and fast learner looking for a guild that is currently progressing 4/12 or better on Mythic Ny’alotha. I am currenly 3/12 Mythic Nya with multiple pulls on Shadra, looking for a guild that is both active in my raiding and M+/PvP. I came back to the game during 8.2 after a break so M+ is new and exciting to me, I’d like to find some fun people to push keys with and improve.

I would ideally like to find a guild that is both laid back and serious about progressing through raid content now and into the future. I am currently playing horde but I am willing to change faction/server for the right guild. I have a geared Prot Paladin and I am currently main my Brewmaster Monk.

Hey there! Hope it’s going good for you so far. If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild just recently made a second evening team on the weekends and we’re looking to fill out a couple of core spots with RDPS and 1 healer. There’s a ‘possible’ tank slot open but that depends on your toon. We’ve been filling in empty spots with geared alts from our weekday team to knock down 5/12M so far and we plan on going all the way again and through Shadowlands with both teams! Our contact info can be found at the bottom of our forum here: Delete please

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Anthr,
we would like to talk with you about your BRM. My spam is below if interested. This is a HOT FILL spot for us so we don’t miss a raid. Thanks, Pain

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 11/12M and looking to finish strong. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
11/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 1/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 5/5
Ranged: 9/9

Needs: (As of 7/10/2020)
Tanks: 1
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

What’s the best way to contact you?

You can contact me on discord at Cresko#1299