Brewmaster returning for SL

Hey guys,

I am an AOTC tank (Area 52) with a little Mythic experience from Legion returning for SL lf raid guild. I was very active with Legion but sat out for BFA for Classic. Coming back to hit it hard and looking for a guild to join. Transferring is a possibility for the right fit. Thanks!

Hi Osapo,

[H] [Kil’Jaeden] is recruiting. Currently we have a small, close knit group of good players. Currently we are looking to do AoTC. Most of us are former top tier raiders. Due to changes in rl we are just looking to see the content in heroic and potentially casually do mythic if we get the members. We have a group of 6 members currently and are looking for people to get us through Castle Nathria.

Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord @ Zinfu#6829 or Battle.net @ Zinfu#11923

Hey Osapo,

We’re recruiting a 2nd tank for our AOTC Casual focused raid group.
We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST, and would love to chat with you.

Please PM me on discord if the nights work: Mental#9967

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brotocol-chogall-aotc-ce-teams-tth-8pm-11pm-est/510574

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs/Fri 7-11 PM EST
Sat (Alt runs) 8-12 PM EST

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157

Hey Osapo,

We’re looking for a 2nd tank to finish our raid roster - and Monk perfectly fits the bill, we raid Fri/Sat 8:30PM > 11:00PM EST. We’re on Stormrage (A) - very active server.

Please see our recruitment post below, and if you’re interested pop me a message, would love to hear from you:

Est. 2018

We’re a solid group of generally mature players with experience spanning back to Vanilla. Consisting of some top end raiders, we are looking to clear content relatively quickly, focus when it’s time to focus and have a general good time.

Schedule: Fri/Sat 8:30 > 11:00 EST.

Recruitment:

High Priority Needs: Tanks - all other roles filled.

About us:

A solid group of players looking to clear heroic content and then potentially look at doing Mythic progression. We’ve gotten AOTC for every tier quite quickly. Most likely won’t ever be a cutting edge guild due to time constraints, but we’re not putting a cap on our progression ability. Most players took a break after 8.3 AOTC in preparation for shadowlands, but many of our players in partnership with ‘friend’ guilds have pushed at least 5/12 Mythic.

Consistent groups pushing high keys, lots of motivated players looking to get the best gear possible outside of Mythic content.

Our expections:

We expect people to show up if they say they will. If circumstances change, as much notice as possible is important. We expect players to research their classes, know stat priorities, know rotations inside out and know how to play the best spec for each boss. Players need to be able to receive constructive criticism. This will never be negative, unless you are doing something wrong and simply won’t address it. This means reviewing logs, looking at optimal use of cooldowns, consumables etc.

We have officers and players who are willing to help people out or point people in the right direction for resources about your class and play style, so be vocal if you need help or assistance in any area.

Contact info/App:

Hallrox#2625

Bump for vis