Brewmaster lf raid group

Hello! 360 Brm 8/8N 7/8H on main lf weekday raid group, can play MW as well
Availability Weeknights 7 EST-11 EST
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/chimonk#
Hey there Chimonk! Hope you're having a good day today! My guild is currently in high need of another tank since ours quit wow with out warning. The spot is available asap and I would love to talk to you in game! Imma post the message spam below! Ill send you a bnet request once I get home from class :]

Greetings all!

We are <Organized Crime> from the Turalyon server. At this time, we are currently seeking DPS to complete our mythic roster! with ATOC out of the way our main focus now is Mythic progression. Currently, we are 1/8 Mythic with progression on Mother. Our awesome team is looking for just a few more DPS spots to solidify the roster. Our main raid times are from 7:30-10:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday, with an optional Monday night for alts.

Our raid environment is extremely relaxed, chill, and hilarious at times. Our goal is to constantly be pushing ourselves progression wise while having fun doing so. The guild is constantly active in game as well as out guild discord, we are very social in the guild and as a team, we want people who will fit into our family like atmosphere.

What <Organized Crime> is looking for:

DPS: We’re looking for both ranged and melee dps.
Boomkin
Mage
Hunter
DK

As well as one full time tank
However, we will be looking at all applicants.

Dependability: Attendance and performance are a must. We require an 85% attendance rate and dependable performance in raid.

Knowledge: Players must have a well-rounded understanding of their class, spec, raid role and raid encounters.

Team Cohesiveness: Raiders need to be able to work well in a team, in both raids and mythic+

What <Organized Crime> can offer:
Impressive roster.
Constant progression and end game content.
Guild bank repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, ect ect.
Social community with very active members.

If you have any questions regarding recruitment, please feel free to reach out to our contacts below.

SnailKing#11693
Dominitus#1741
Hi Chi. You don't smell :)

But Izho do!

1 Like