Brewmaster/ww lf raid guild

lf aotc, maybe mythic progress guild

I am starting a Progression guild at this time. We will raid Tues. & Wend. for 10 to 1 EST. We are focused on raiding and Mythic + runs. We are not hardcore but will push for AOTC and Mythic content. DM me if you are interested. evenest#0762

My guild is 1 night a week focusing on AOTC only, pretty cross realm group but if the day/time works for you, its Friday at 7pm to 10pm PST. Feel free to add me at woofins#1333

You added me on BNET, we chatted a bit this morning, and now can’t find you…did you change your mind?

Hi Erteri - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and we are currently in need of a tank! I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

looking for 2 day schedule, not weekends