Brewmaster / ele-resto looking for a home!

With the announcement of Dragon Flight I would like to return to Azeroth as well.
Guilds seem trivial in Retail but alas things are changing seemingly for the better in DF.
So I’m here looking for a guild, a guild who will focus on progression (normal, heroic, mythic) a solid guild that host consistent raid times, but I’m also not looking to be benched.
My focus characters right now are my Brew Master Monk and my Ele/Resto Shaman. giving me the ability to fill all roles. I am interested in the new Invoker as I’m sure every one is. Obviously I would talk with you to fill a role before swapping but this is what I have to offer now.
My player history in summary
(2007) TBC to WoD avid Raider. Legion to SL Hit and miss with guilds/consistent raiding.
Server first Lich King/ Prot Pally
Cataclysm raid lead/ Holy pally
MoP Server top ranked warlock and a mythic Hellscream kill
WoD server first (M) Blackhand/ WW Monk (tho servers didn’t matter much at this point)
BFA start up guild for world first race that quickly toppled… tho it did have promise with a esports director backing it.
I have been a GM, Officer (numerous times), raid lead, and class lead.

I am just simply looking for a good experience with hard work and progression.

Hey there!

I am the raid leader for Nerf This on Mal’ganis.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9:30pm - 12:30am CST.

If those raid times work for you and you are still looking, I would love to chat more about who we are and what our goals are.

You can add Exto#0605 on discord.

Hey! Dred

About us: GPA is a guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well.

Raid info: We are currently 8/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde.

M+ : We have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. And running keys daily.

Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hey there Dred! I’m reaching out for our 8-11pm PST Sat/Sun team that is currently 4/11M. We would love to chat with you if our guild/team sounds like a good fit. Here’s our recruitment post on the forums for more info on us: [H] 6/11M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on disc: PowerStone#0651