Brewmaster 409 LF Mythic Guild (A52)

No longer seeking

A little later starting times then you requested but if they work lets talk.

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 3/9M BoD

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 9 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me at Raw#1926

We are confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

<Thunderbluff Steakhouse> (US-Mal’Ganis)9/9 N and 4/9 H - is a 2 night a week Semi-Harcore Guild that raids on Friday and Saturdays from 7 PM -11 PM EST. We are a new guild that has just recently transferred from another server, So we are looking for all classes for mythic + runs and DPS Classes for Raid. We will be clearing normal first before quickly moving to Herioc.

We are looking to add the following classes to our raid team:

Arms/Fury Warrior
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Considering other DPS classes

Please contact me through Battlenet with questions!

GhostDog#14273
or the following people
Kronos#13148
Wreckedem#1615

Oops posted on my alt above sorry!
Here it is again!

Hey there Talented!

I’d love to chat if you are still looking. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST, sometimes have optional night on Thursday for farm content.

Solidarity is a long standing guild and multi gaming community. We have many that enjoy M+, as well as, pvp content.

If interested please add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 3/9M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.