Brewfest quests bugged

IS anything going to be done about these bugs or should I just forget about brewfest ?

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing. It’s such a disappointment.

I have done all the quests except catching Wolpertingers this year on multiple characters and have had no problems.

What bugs are you experiencing?

same i havent seen any issues so far and i have completed it on 3 different toons

For me the horde Brew For Brewfest quest is bugged. Every day the quest immediately completes and awards you the 23g. It puts you on the ram as well, but you can just cancel the buff to hop off because the quest is already complete. I’m not complaining, less work for me. But it is obviously bugged.

There are a number of other threads reporting bugs for various brewfest quests too.

That quest auto-completes, yes. You are supposed to ride the ram to deliver barrels and get tokens for doing so while the ram lasts. There is no need to be on a quest during that daily delivery run.

1 Like

Oh wow I see that now. I guess I should have read the description. I’ve never seen a quest that completes as soon as you pick it up, and then later gives you the rewards. Disregard my previous post.