Brewfest is soooooo buggy

/cries

Why, Blizzard? Whyyyyyyy???

1 Like

Don’t forget the sausages. And cheese. Then you’ll have all the four Dwarven food groups.

Blizzard has its D team working on this event

edit: why do people have 1 - 2 plates already finished at the very start of the brewfest chowdown ???

What did you expect, all the focus is on classic and this proves it

Lmfao

They Nerf it, added a few things, even a noodle cart! You wont believe how exciting that is, I mean who doesn’t want a bowl of noodles that are useless? The graphical improvements are nice, but the rest is so boring. Nothing exciting at all. The new eating contest… oh boy! Let’s see who can eat the fastest! Boring.

More Chow Booths.
Make Coren a proper Dark Iron model.
And add a Pandaren Brewfest area in Pandaria.
…hic!

1 Like
  • “Direbrew’s Dire Brew” and “Brewfest!” can again be turned in for rewards.
  • Horde players can again bark for breweries in Orgrimmar.
  • Brewfest Chowdown no longer ends prematurely if replayed quickly.
  • The charges for each Brewfest Chowdown contestants Refreshing Brew will be reset to 3 when the next contest begins.
  • The Brewfest Chowdown Trophy will no longer spam players’ chat logs with garbled messages.

Just wanted to share these hotfixes we published today.

1 Like

Are the hozen supposed to just run aimlessly around for a minute and then leave? Is that the best “camp chaos” we’re going to get now?

I want the dark iron invasions back, please…

2 Likes

I agree. That and the DCs

The new sausage eating contest, goblet, and invasions have not been in the game for over a decade though.

Love that the hot fixes apparently did nothing for disappearing rams (I’m a dwarf hunter, who even tried dismissing his pet, still couldn’t get even the first ram quest to work. And yes i tried dropping and picking back up the quest too, and no I don’t have any addons). Love that you guys thought the Chow Down competition was a good idea to have people “click faster” to get into it. You know, instead of putting in the queue like you have for Brawler’s Guild. You know, common sense.

1 Like

You still can’t see your plate you’re in a vehicle I did the thing once some dumbheads compressed fishing globe blocked everything on the table this is the worst quest I’ve ever seen you have to not only speed click, you have to win this stupid event five times for some stupid toy. Not worth it I won’t be doing it again. I can’t even find the brewfest vendor I’m going to check on my alliance to see if I can find it.
Well chalk one more up to it being beta for azeroth, maybe they shouldn’t let interns do the world events.

/tar Brix and put on a raid marker is how I found the vendor. He’s halfway in the middle on the side uhh…north-ish within the fairgrounds.

Tiny goblin vendors are hard to see.

just chiming to complain about getting two Direbrew’s Dire Brew on nearly all of my runs today. loot one, the other gets mailed to me just to have to manually delete (or hold onto till next year like i did on 5 of my alts)

WowHead says the Corem-Black rock event is available at level 46 but none of my under 110 alts can do it. Why not? Annoying

Lol zapping pink elekks in Teldrassil

-.-

Any chance of extending the holiday to make up for the bugs?

Brewfest buggy? You should see some of my alts from Pirate’s Day. They’re still running around in their pirate costumes from last week due to a bug.

1 Like

I literally have one dps (the others work fine) who can never get in the Coren instance. The queue goes on forever and I keep requeuing every time it hits 15 minutes and eventually it triggers at 4 minutes like it’s supposed to… but I have to wait an hour on this dumb alt!

You necroed a year old thread for this?