Brewfest is Back On in Burning Crusade Classic

We initially set up Brewfest 2021 in Burning Crusade Classic to run for the same duration as it ran in 2007 in original Burning Crusade, but we’ve decided to bring it back for another day.

Brewfest is again up and running on all realms, and will end at 23:59 server time tomorrow, October 5.

20 Likes

Appreciate the post, but could you guys maybe try like a smidge harder, and stop phoning it in. Literally constant bugs and screw ups

36 Likes

Thank you Kaivax and the rest of the Blizzard team –

we appreciate you listening and the constant work you put into WoW Classic! :heart:

3 Likes

cool, what about the other 3 days we lost from not being able to do the dailys?

30 Likes

Or how about the 6th like its state? This isn’t good enough at all blizzard.

27 Likes

Top tier satire

9 Likes

Great, but is there anyway for me to restore the 554 Brewfest Prize Tickets that I deleted when I saw that the event was over this morning?

7 Likes

Please consider extending this by at least another day. Many people will miss out on the 600 token reward because of this mishap.

10 Likes

Yikes.
Never ever do this. Midsummer had the same fiasco.

Meanwhile, guess you kinda forgot your own advertised dates.

Do you love eating delicious faire food, drinking bountiful beverages, and riding rams around barrels of apples? Brewfest has arrived and you can do all that and more from September 20–October 6.

18 Likes

Unacceptable. All advertisements customers were pointed to said the 6th and Horde has lost yet ANOTHER day due to the bugs the first day or two. This needs to run until the end of the week now.

17 Likes

This post literally says the 6th and you point to wowhead all the time in support as the official go to for help.

Quick Facts about Brewfest in Burning Crusade Classic

Introduced: 2 October 2007
When: 20 September - 6 October 2021
Where: Main Brewfest sites in Durotar and Dun Morogh

9 Likes

LOL. What a typical reply.

I mean I’m glad that this is fixed to the time period that was publicly stated but them fixing something to a publicly stated date isn’t going above and beyond in any way, shape, or form where they need to be hugely praised.

On the topic itself, it is nice that it was fixed. It’s not nice for people that the identical thing happened 2 months ago with the Midsummer event and still somehow wasn’t fixed for Brewfest. People really should just expect every holiday to end early from now on where it will take complaints to get them turned back on. Hopefully, no one deleted their tokens (and apparently someone on this thread already did :frowning: ) and hopefully, the people that were very close to the handstamps can get them.

9 Likes

Now put in Mark of the Illidari for both SSC/TK

1 Like

thanks for bringing it back.

Yeah this is just another spit on the customer. I’m tempted to quit over this since I’ve spent so much daily time on this so-called promise.

4 Likes

Is this your first day playing an MMO? who immediately deletes stuff?

2 Likes

thanks for doing the right thing, please communicate dates better next time.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Liars who want freebies