Brewfest decorations up during Winter Veil?

I have noticed this twice now in the past couple of days, including just now with one of my alts in the Grizzly Hills. On landing at Amberpine Lodge, I saw a Winter Veil tree right next to the flight master - and a big Brewfest logo with pretzels on the bell tower. Looking around the building, the edges of the roof alternate about halfway between strings of lights and Brewfest pennants. I also saw the Brewfest decor on the archway in Caverns of Time Stratholme.

This was reported at this time a year ago, too.

Here are a couple of screenshots from Amberpine:

4 Likes

Wonder if scholomance still has mid summer and valentines stuff up?

1 Like

Remember, if it is a dwarven building, they celebrate brews and pretzels year round.

2 Likes

I am in the courtyard there now and can confident report that Scholomance has midsummer and valentines decorations decking their walls!

1 Like

LOL XD that’s funny lol

There are also Brewfest decorations at Thunderbluff right outside the cave where the portal trainer is. I really would like this fixed.

Brewfest decorations are also up all around Howling Fjord.

Just found Brewfest decorations up in Darnassus, as well.

Also, the sleigh seems to still be up in Orgrimmar.

This plus the Darkmoon Fair’s disappearance is all very bizarre.

Though I can say I’ve seen Midsummer & Valentines decorations up almost every time I go to Scholomance, regardless of these bugs as well.

Yep, I see the sleigh in Orgrimmar (Illidan). On Illidan I also see a “Wonderform Operator (Smokywood Pastures)” in the middle of old Dalaran offering me the quest to see Great-father Winter. (Who isn’t in Org, but his sleigh is…) (I don’t see this quest giver on a different server, Feathermoon.)

Also the Ironforge mage room has pretzel wreaths up (servers Argent Dawn & Grizzly Hills). I appreciate their dedication to Brewfest

Sorry for the necro, but I didn’t want to make a new topic just to say the same thing. I’m seeing Brewfest decorations in Northrend alongside the Midsummer ones. Not sure about the other continents, though.