Breaching the Tomb (Legion Timewalking)

I’ve made a new hunter character to try out and was hoping to do the Legion class order hall campaign etc. to unlock the class mount. I did Exile’s Reach. Then I had to do the intro to BFA up to the portals unlocking, then I could go to Chromie and timewalk Legion. When I did this, I chose to skip the Legion intro quest/scenerio when given the option at the docks or wherever. But in order to unlock the quest to get the class order mount, the interwebs tells me I need to complete the Breaching the Tomb achievement.

I’m confused. Is it even possible for me to complete that achievement if I’ve skipped the Legion intro quests? Doesn’t that cover the Armies of Legionfall and the Assault on the Broken Shore scenario or is that something else? I’ve been doing the class order hall quests with the board in the Trueshot Lodge and am not sure what to do next. I don’t have access to the Armies of Legionfall quest or the Assault on Broken Shore quest. When I go to Khadgar in Dalaran all he offers me is the A Falling Star quest.

Do I need to complete all the quest lines in Azsuna, Val’Sharah, Suramar, Highmountain, and Stormheim first before I can do the questline/achievements for Breaching the Tomb? Or do I need to make a new character and not skip the intro quest for Legion when given the option?

Doing the skip shouldn’t have any affect on the rest of the quests.

The Broken Shore campaign doesn’t open up until after you’ve unlocked world quests, which I believe you need to be level 45 to do. So, you’ll need to do enough questing to level up. If it’s your first character through Legion, then you’ll want to quest enough in each zone to get to friendly with the factions, but if you’ve unlocked Legion world quests with another character, it won’t matter how you level up.

1 Like

Thanks! And do I still need to level all my artifact weapons to full in order to buy/get the other class mounts, or just the 1000 order resources after completing the class campaign and Broken Shore achievements?

You can’t level the weapon anymore, so it’s not longer a requirement. You should be able to buy them once you’ve done the mount quest.