BRD Pet Dungeon

Hi guys. First I just want to say yes I’ve read the guide on wowhead. I’m not a fan of how the guide recommends completing stage 6 (Frill/Ruddy/Wanderer) and so I’m making my own strategy.

I can handle the first 2 pets, but the last one gives me trouble. Anyone know of a pet that can solo Wanderer? Thanks!

Apocolypse

Not really sure what’s recommended in the Wowhead guide, but there are some different options here. One might work for you or give you some ideas of what else works if you want to try to come up with your own team;

3 Likes

Check out site called Xu-Fu’s…wonderful guide for all pet battles…

3 Likes

Xu-Fu’s is the go-to site for me, their pet battle strategies always work with no lucky RNG needed.

But it’s a pain when you have to collect and level pets that you should use but don’t have. Wild pets are easy to get but the rare boss drop ones take a while sometimes.

I use XU FU as a starting guide, then update to faster pets/strats for fun. Its a great place to visit.

I just use what xufu says to use for one of the main teams pet with sniff out or tricorne if you have it as well as lava beetle and a kneebiter works like a charm every time

yeh that particular battle works pretty much every time. Even if biter dies before applying bc, the ss imp is pretty lame v the 2 living critters

I beat it a while back and made my own strats:) ty guys