Brawl: Temple of Hotmogu

Have you tried winning this Brawl once as horde this week?

Is impossible, went 0-10 yesterday just trying to finish the quest.

By far the most irritating Brawl ever created.

The bg is fine, sounds like a git gud situation OP

I’m not seeing any lopsided win-rate one way or the other for this particular brawl.

Earlier playing my Alliance alts this is how it went: won the first one, got backfilled into an in-progress loss, won the one after, got backfilled into an in-progress loss for the next, lost the next one, won the next, etc. By far the single biggest factor (I’m noticing) that determines whether your team will win or lose this brawl is “which team has more Destro Locks”

Doesn’t seem like anything out of the ordinary in terms of win/loss rates :man_shrugging:

1 Like

only thing i have noticed is if your healer is a monk and the other team has players, you will lose.

2 Likes

I’m 33 wins and 23 loses with this toon with poor gear in the brawl. I love it as an honor grind as it’s quick win or lose. Also, the haste buff is great. I got a regular TOK doing randoms and it feels like playing in slow motion after doing all those brawls.

I don’t find it very fun with corruptions. Without corruptions it would be pretty fun.

With corruptions it’s like playing the game on drugs. I guess some people may like that.

ur a mage

just spam that gpie button and stuff will die.

u have a 40 yard range on that spell so its not like ur gonna be in danger.

sit on the outside and gpie anything on sight. your gpie has a super fast cast time and does so much burst its near impossible to heal thru

good luck

I win the vast majority of mine. I’m not sure why, but horde really love to ledge camp. They don’t come into the middle…ledge campers are the worst players, so it usually ends in an easy win

1 Like

I can imagine since as Alliance I am about 60-0 this week. It’s over on the first clash then we go to the GY and farm them. We actually don’t pick up the orbs so the match last longer to give Horde a tiny bit of hope just so we can crush it in the end and we can farm more KBs. Most of the BGs Horde doesn’t even get 1 kill and usually we have players with 20+ KBs.

It’s an amazing BG and this brawl is how the regular Temple should function. It’s well designed and being able to toss the Orbs is great. Not to mention the haste/speed buff.

Mages are free kills in Temple with 50% speed and haste buff. Sorry but unless the mage is on a good team he is just going to get globaled by melee or nuked by range. It’s a free farm. Just a blitz and dead. Then you go to the GY and farm them till they leave.

Honestly it’s a coin flip based on your team and the other team’s comp/gear/experience. I’ve had one-sided games on both ends of the spectrum this week as well as games that have been actual games where people get to consistently fight.

Though, highlight of the week was during a one-sided match where my buddies and I decided it was a lost cause and had a picnic outside the arena only to have a firemage come charging into us guns blazing. Dude barely casted anything and I’m pretty certain that 90% of his abilities were instant.

Agreed. Makes for some close knock down drag out matches.
Good stuff. :sunglasses:

…That and they don’t target healers like yourself. I mean, standing on the ledge kind of makes it hard to target healers, doesn’t it? I played against you recently. I swear I was the only one on our team that was interrupting your casts, CCing you, and chasing after you when you went to drink. By the end of the brawl, your teammates figured out what I was up to and they’d all pile up on me any time I started hassling you.

Thanks for your time,

Barespanks

Honestly seems like most games. 1 player is always gunning for me, 9 others are mindlessly derping around completely unsure what to do with themselves

1 Like

Just queued into an RBG guild from tich that managed to get all 10 people into the BG. Was a slaughter obviously. Maybe ask them? Seems like all they’re doing is premading this brawl.

Edit: they were horde

Hi Y’all been qing brawl all week with over 100+ Wins / 4 Losses so ya Alliance farms Horde or its just me with some friends :stuck_out_tongue: Keep qing Horde

1 Like

I think I was just in a match that was sabotaged.
Anyone have experience with this?
Is there a way to report it? Thanks!

Huh, meaning?

The brawl is fun… except for the knuckle draggers watching me and 2 others killing people and not grabbing orbs while said killing is occurring.

1 Like

I dont think i have lost it this week. Perhaps a case of bad RNG. There are also a LOT of ally premades rolling.

get sab’d every game when a 200k hp spastic joins the BG

think i only lost 2 the entire week as horde. won so many i lost count. maybe like 15-2 overall.