Brawl issues

Comp stomp wouldn’t show up in queue and now its swapped to hotmogu? what? Sort yourselves out.

Since I still have the link on my clipboard, there’s unfortunate news about Comp Stomp:

Words cannot describe how mad I am.

3 Likes

This was definitely the week I was planning on coming back after a year long hiatus but nope, they screwed the pooch!

PvP didn’t happen :pensive:

1 Like

PvP that wasn’t going to happen didn’t happen :pensive: let me kill bots please.

I am actually lowkey angry this happened, I was relying on that to get exalted with the arathi basin rep now I have to wait in 20 minute long queues for bgs that aren’t guaranteed wins >:o

It sucks, especially because the same thing happened last time. They obviously didn’t fix whatever issues they were having, or they’re not telling us the truth about why they keep pulling it. But what can you do? Blizzard gonna blizzard

People are having fun against bots and gathering mats too quickly. We can’t have that.

Its a shame because even though I’m exalted with the Defilers, its still a nice honor farm. Guess I’ll not do temple of whatever it is.

Kotmogu is so much more fun.

1 Like