Brawl Deep 6

I just got back to the game after many years of hiatus. I have no friends. The random BGs are a coin toss as to whether people work hard for a win or not. In comes ‘DEEP 6,’ god damn, I did not know what it was, my initial impression was maybe many teams of 6 men killing each other. It was simply 6v6 and it was a blast.

The reason being, people feel that they are more responsible for their win condition and so far my deep 6 I think I have won all of them or maybe lost 1. All it takes is telling people what to do at the beginning and communicating a little bit. When other players see that one player is making the effort, they too try harder. The random BGs is just much harder to coordinate and most feel that they just need to kill more enemy to win, which isnt necessarily true. I was just in a Warsong game and it was 0-1 down by 1. My team was already losing hope and one guy said he will be afk’ing. One enemy warrior charged at me in middle of the field, I floored him with my warrior, another enemy warrior enters the fray, I also floored him without heals (yes, I think I got lucky haha). That was a mega morale boost and I felt like a champ, so I charged into their war room, where a 1v2 fight was taking place and I aided my ally to floor the flag bearer within seconds before the game ended and returned the flag. We capped in those seconds and we won a 1-1 score. I guess they made it a great incentive that way to cap and win instead of a draw.

Sorry for the long rant but that is exactly how I want to feel playing a warrior!

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty fun, just wish the queue times were shorter

People who try and be pre-gate generals at the start of a battleground are usually new and bad at the game. They take all the credit for the win, but blame people for not listening to them in a loss.

The truth is people rarely listen to them in randoms, which is probably for the best cause usually it’s the people with the worst win rates trying to tell everyone what to do lol

1 Like

That is not what good leadership is about, but I can understand what you mean. You are saying that there is such a thing as bad leadership.