Brand new looking for casual guild!

Doesn’t matter the faction, just a brand new player looking to dive into classic. Didn’t even play retail until Legion, and have just come back after a few months. Want a friendly atmosphere and maybe raid down the road, but not looking for anything too hardcore. Prefer a US East server, but doesn’t really matter.

Samson#11285 is my Battlenet if you want to chat first!

Would be happy to have you aboard!

Hey Samdem. I’m with you with the starting point. Joined mid Legion and didnt have previous experience. I casually play Classic because I don’t have a friendly server or environment to get into. PM and let’s play some! Nine021OhNo #1176

Ashen Oath of Earthfury (PVP-EST) is recruiting! Tight knit group of players ranging in age of mid 20s to 40s. Friendly group with a laid back get stuff done raid team! Message me at diablos#1202 for more info

We have MC n Ony on Farm! Getting Ready for BWL, were not hardcore but were not casual, we like to have fun with Classic and progress through the content. We’ve been around since 1996, Started in Vanilla,went to Retail and came back to Classic. We’re a stable bunch who like to have fun raiding and doing dungeons during the day. Thank you

Raid Schedule is Saturday @ 7:30 PM EST BWL
Raid Schedule for Sunday MC @ 7:30 EST on FARM
DKP Loot System www.clankm .net if you would like to take a peak.

if your interested reply here or bnet vinny#1281 or discord me @ Vinny#5924 or in game - Vinny .

Hi there! Contact me if interested in raiding.

[A] 8/8 BWL Full Clear on Release Night, Whitemaine Server

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our West coast raid. This semi-hardcore groups needs all roles, especially mele. Dedicated, skilled raiders of all roles will be considered. New raid nights are TBD.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. We fully cleared BWL 8/8 on release night and our MC runs have been as fast as 44 minutes. We use a wishlist loot system.

Interested? Contact Pixiestixie#1256 on battle.net.

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!