Brackenhide Hollow M11 has all affixes active

try to report this any other way and it seems blizzard has made it utterly impossible so now i have to post this here. have not seen a blue post and can recreate this multiple time. probably will not get fix till 5 weeks from now and the reporting in game issue or even opening a ticket will never be addresses. if they make it impossible to report bug then this game will just be a beta tested game with no feedback being heard except for the exploits.

2 Likes

Yea, it isn’t just Brackenhide either. So far this what I have found personally; If your key has ever had all 3 affixes on it this week, then it will remain to have all 3 affixes on it, regardless of how low the key is dropped or depleted. Totally a side effect from the week starting out with zero affixes on keys.

Sanguine is supposed to be active on keys +14 or higher, but we ran keys +11 to +13 last night and sanguine was active on them. They really messed up Mythic Plus this week. Surprises me that Blizzard didn’t disable keys again to fix this.

3 Likes

That doesn’t seem to be it. I have alts who haven’t done a +14 this season, and their keystones also have 3 affixes.

If I had to blame anything, it’s the bug that broke keystones to have no affixes. The fix seems to be have broken as well, but in a different way. It’s almost like they sort of had to retroactively recalculate/reset keystones, and the logic they used for it is wrong. If I had to speculate, a plausible pattern is those characters’ history might all include a lower (e.g. +13, 12 etc.) keystone dungeon that WOULD have been upgraded into a +14 (e.g. 1*, 2* etc.) if it had been my keystone.

Yeah, pretty sure there’s no rhyme or reason to it.
Someone suggested it went back to the old way of adding affixes at +4/+7, but I ran a +12 that only had the 1 it was supposed to (I don’t count Tyran/Fort), but then ran a couple +13s that had all the affixes on them. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Clearly the blizz developers have no clue what they are doing. They broke the affixes this week in 7 of the 8 dungeons and have no idea how to fix it. Someone really needs to buy activision and fire these bad developers.

1 Like

We had this happed also but in Uldamon. We DID bump the key down from a +14 to a +11, just for added information in case blizz is reading this. The healer was bummed but luckily he stuck it out and everything was fine. Still a bit of a surprise and could have easily failed as we formed our group without considering Sanguine (note: all melee = no good for Sanguine week… LoL).

I was confused when I popped a 13 key in this week to see Sanguine puddles. This explains alot, except I never had a key above 13.

Same thing happened to me in an 11 brack and ulda and Neltharius.

Idk what the heck blizz is smoking but they’re obviously not playing their own game. This should have been hotfixed day of.