Boycott AV in protest of the Horrid state of the meta

Most of us stopped playing AV months ago, that’s why the horde have such large queues. Good to see you’ve finally come around too!

4 Likes

They did…the first two days.

2 Likes

Because Alliance pre-mades would drop out of some BGs leaving about 5 Alliance stranded against 40.

:cactus:

1 Like

Nope.

40 percent passive stun resist makes you a sausage easy mode player.

Nobody likes that either.

6 Likes

Agreed.

Ally should have a 100% health, mana, and speed increase buff.

(EDIT: I say this tongue in cheek, because by any account by anyone who pays attention to anything, Alliance have incredible advantages over Horde, obviously -class racials and available classes being considered).

Patch 2.4 would like a stern word with you.

1 Like

We have been boycotting AV since like January dude…

2 Likes

Because as the faction with the majority of numbers (Alliance has the most, by any consensus I’ve seen - please enlighten me if you have other data)… boycotting losing to the underdog seems like a real “poor sport” move, imo.

You ever gonna deliver your source?

Alliance has the most pop? What are you smoking???

As far as a “poor sport” is concerned remember the endless “ban the premades” dribble that spewed from the horde a month or so a go? Horde loss rate was what 55/45 and you still begged for the banhammer??

The rate at which you guys are winning AV’s in total victory (not even a tower taken by the alli) is proof that we ought to have the ability to organize, as the majority of our population play this game like muffin heads.

We dont even have the option to get gud, because you took that from us…expect it to bite you in the rear when the boycott begins to hit and your ques are impossible.

5 Likes

Which was that? My perspective is that you are lying.

Sure. I don’t disagree that the Alliance should be given every advantage possible, because the people that choose to play them are less competent IRL and in game than those who play the good guys (i.e. the Horde). :slight_smile:

I doubt you have played both sides. Because in the beginning when both sides rushed to the end and even though horde get to Van faster. They would still lose the rush race. Then they changed up their meta and started to defend more, eventually getting to the meta that has worked ever since. Defend the whole game with 25+ and push with 5/10 people. The map favor’s horde anyone with a brain can see that. But, the current meta of scorched the earth is the real reason why horde queue times are so long. I bet you change the meta and more people on alliance side will start playing again. You can still win the game and allow alliance some honor.

2 Likes

lol ask me to prove premades were banned because Horde cried, look in the forums, it is all documented here.

5 Likes

Stating it doesn’t make it true.

Here’s an example:

“You are lying.”

"You have a 2 inch … "

Play the college debate team all you want, it is common fact that the Horde’s incessant crying about alliance AV premades caused the devs to drop the banhammer for their coddled faction’s benefit.

5 Likes

(it doesn’t hurt my case that you are indeed lying, Glen).

??? What does this nonsense mean?

You would really have to show anything to support this. It’s such a ridiculous lie though, that it’s easy to shrug off…

EDIT:

Wow!!! I thought we would actually have something to talk about, but you have brought literally nothing… I won’t bother interacting with you anymore…

Just bring anything worthy of consideration to make me consider spending time on your arguments in the future. It shouldn’t be hard!

Congratulations, because I wont bother to recite what is known to be fact to our little toastmaster ad infinitem you gained +3 Reddit debate points and got the last word!

3 Likes

OK. That’s not where I wanted to bring that.

Can we meet on good terms, and find a path towards mutual understanding? (can we try for that at least?)