Boxxing is pay to win

Why are you even talking to me, when I wasn’t talking to you? If I was talking about something off topic, why did you then ask me a question about something that I wasn’t talking about, and then complain when I didn’t answer your question?

I’m super sorry I didn’t pay enough attention to you rankln.

You’re kind of pathetic though fun to watch, when you’re backed into a corner. You act very childish. Though, this isn’t really new with you.

I agree you are. Let me know when you can explain something using a valid defintion.

1 Like

This is a public forum. You posted something where it could be read by anyone. I’m not sure how that could come as a surprise to anyone.

1 Like

Case in point.

Do your crayons need sharpening? :thinking:

AH, you are 100% correct. I’ll simply ignore you then. Unless you want to talk about this game being pay-to-win, in general. It is kind of off topic, though main topic akin.

So you admit to derailing the thread and then getting angry at someone attempting to pull you back on topic.

1 Like

Very nice Orctang, you tried and struck out, but you tried very hard. Have a good day, friend! :grinning:

So, ignoring you it is.

It’s a public forum… someone said that in a previous post… can’t remember who, probably doesn’t matter. Generally conversations meander, as they do in real life. Talking about pay to win elements in a thread dedicated to boxxing being pay to win, not exactly the most off topic thing ever discussed. Not even sure why you’d think it was. But, I’m sure you think all sorts of crazy things.

You have no point and never did in this thread.

1 Like

I agree you have because the game is not pay to win.

1 Like

Rankin, just stop. You are clearly getting offended by an opinion, on a forum, about a video game.

Just do even a little research between the lines and you will see that Blizzard has never and will never support the use of third party software. They support multi boxing as a play style, but lately have been changing things to make it less and less viable without cheating.

Regardless of blizzard’s stance on multi boxing, the wording in the EULA and the Player Code of Conduct is clear. Multi boxing is and has always broken both of these agreements when a third party app is being used to interact with even one client, that isn’t directly necessary to play the game.

prove it

:crayon: :crayon: :crayon: :crayon:

I already did please scroll up and read.

Well, you’re so smart Otcrang, could you please just copy and paste it or quote it in another post? I’m sure it won’t take you too long.

:crayon: :crayon: :crayon:

Nope, the whole thread is here waiting for you to read it.

So, that’s a no?

You don’t use mouse drivers and video card drivers?

Do you know how to read a whole post or do you just cherry pick from it so you can look even dumber then you already do?

You can resort to name calling but you are wrong too.

If the crayon fits.

You might want to read the TOS again.
It says unauthorized third party programs.

That is specifically written that way for a reason. If all third party programs were not allowed, you wouldn’t be able to play wow.

Or download addons.

3 Likes