Bounties can fly?

Thanks man here to have fun and kill arch.

1 Like

I think I recall seeing a name like this. It is all fun and games for us. I’ve died while a bounty doing this quest, sometimes i get away sometimes I don’t. Granted you guys really should stop falling for fake death :smiley:

2 Likes

Quit supplying their raids…

You know if you were smart, whilst we were all in here posting and dropped on us, we would all be dead…but guess not

2 Likes

Shhhhhh… dont tell them, especially when i can barely type as is, one ally looks like 3 or 4 right now

2 Likes

Smart? Son, I don’t care about you.
I care about the game.
I don’t want ally doing what you’re doing or horde.
You don’t get it.
You guys are special. Bless your hearts. :smiley: :smiley:

Le gasp, you don’t care about your “son”? terrible parenting there

“Smart? Son, I don’t care about you.”

3 Likes

:scream: Special? Could you put that in a better understanding for a GM?

1 Like

Clever use of (quest) mechanics isn’t an exploit or against the rules, naming/shaming on the other hand.

Blizz would’ve shut it down long ago if they thought it was an issue…can you still use the water elemental quest to wreak havoc or did they end up leashing it?

2 Likes

It still glitches were ally can in fact sneak a few kills.

We can?
Because I was going to say, there is not ONE quests on the ally side that has exploits that allow you to easily kill faction players - getting enough kills so that you literally can “earn” the title “Faction Killer” w/o even getting touched!

Gali unlike them I was using a tactic as a horde against ally in Nazj 2 months ago….tiny 4-9 pixel spot high up where ppl almost cant attack me(had to land on my spot and hope they dont get dismount trying to get me up there)…sit there for hours then use the net-o-matic when ally would fly nearby to dismount them and get a free kill…only downside been waiting for an ally to fly nearby to dismount them to their death…was located right above the alliance base for all of the ally to see me

well druids were a bit dangerous for me XD knockback spell for chance to throw me to my death if they were bird form…cant use net-o-matic on bird form :S…well got engineer parachute for such emergency XD

talking of druid…I think they’re more cheaty than other classes…they can just fly away mid-combat to avoid getting kill(cheap as heck if u compare that to a limited area use of a quest item permiting flying for a short time)….

other than that…seriously…2 ppl not dying to a 40 mans raids ? wth ? how bad can that group be ? o.O then again seriously speaking…any 3 vs 1 or 6 vs 2 should crush any player no matter how good they are…that said imma assume those 2 were using the long range jump buff to keep distance and kill from afar

nyhow…the use of a wq item is fine…as for complain bout easy earning…they could always form a mega raid and kill every single player in the zones preventing all players from questing just so that they can earn the title with no effort…most of the time its a small group of 2-3 ppl then when bounty appear a bunch of cowards band up in a 10 mans group to take the bounty down…not the slightlest fair for the player with a bounty

happy wall of text :smiley:

3 Likes

Pretty sure using quest items to engage in safespotting is exploiting. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

6 months latter the same horde are using the same exploit to do the same thing. If this was alliance doing this they would have been banned. Just more proof Blizzard favors the horde.

Hey Renderfak, nice to see you complaining…hope you enjoyed your time chasing us :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This has been an entertaining read. Thank you Cw and Isthia. :clap: :joy:

2 Likes

good times

Ok Bliz this is absolutely bullshÍt that this has not been fixed for for a full year, nor have these 2 jackasses been banned and just being allowed to exploit this every time for so long.

Fix your shÍt and ban them Bliz.

I wonder what he is talking about :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol its fine when Alliance use the jetpack quest item in Voldun assault to escape and jump around, but it isnt fine when Horde use the Water Jet quest item to escape as well? oof. Talk about double standards.

2 Likes