Bought a second account, it's not letting me use it

Yesterday I used bnet balance to buy another wow account on my Wow2. It’s been a full 24 hours and my Wow2 still reads as Starter Edition. When will that account have all the full access features added to it? I’m not sure what I did wrong. Is it possible I bought Shadowlands twice for my main Wow1 account? If so can I transfer the extra over to Wow2. Thanks for any replies

24hrs for most restrictions to lift have to talk to billing to get 2nd shadowlands switched. Probably problem with purchase which will likely get it refunded so u can do it properly.

You can’t actually purchase an expansion twice on an account unless you are doing an upgrade to get the added items. I’m going to guess the OP’s problem is simply a wait for the restrictions to lift, no need for a ticket on this one. :slight_smile:

I appreciate the reply fellow demon hunter

1 Like

It looks like you purchased the Shadowlands: Base edition. You would still need game time in order to have the starter edition restrictions removed from your account. It doesn’t look like WOW2 has active game time, or a subscription setup.

5 Likes

Thanks for your help. I thought we got a month of time when we bought the expacs, I was mistaken. Appreciate you clearing this up for me.

It is the Epic version of Shadowlands that includes the 30 days of game time.

3 Likes