Bots subscriptions are being funded by WoW Token

so it was a Petition that got us this game in the first place so about the only thing i can think of at this point is a Petition to ban the bots :pray: something we all can rally under

If you read what I linked from the CM’s post they DO. They ban them by the thousands but they keep coming back.

They do it because players pay for their services. That is why they exist because there is a market. If there was no market then they wouldn’t exist.

1 Like

really don’t have to use such vulgar language muh dude. It’s a video game forum.

can you propose a detection method?

People here will only believe what Blizzard says when it suits their narrative. They’ll link posts and articles from Blizzard as proof of something but the moment it’s something they don’t want to hear or don’t have the common sense to understand, it turns into:

“Blizzard is lying, they’re run by greedy Activision moguls that don’t care about us! You can’t believe them!”

Of course they’ll be happy to continue linking Blue posts that confirm their biases after saying that.

log in the game and see the flying players for one i mean i can go on with more detection methods but i will just point out the most ridiculous

Don’t argue bro, just get the info I wrote, they are just naive dumbers. Don’t waste your time.

Could you post some videos of this? Not the one in ZG of the bot wall jumping up a particular spot and then skywalking (which you can do in Stormwind as well).

Technically he cant…because of naming and shaming policy.

Look at that guy. ROFL.

you gotta be kidding me

The only video I’ve seen of a bot “flying” was the one in ZG where it went up to a particular spot near the wall and jumped up. It then skywalked along just like you can do outside the Mage tower in Stormwind.

Show me:

Show me these bots just flying all over the place please.

1 Like

it’s a big issue that anyone can see…

I have seen zero bots flying in the world. I feel like you’re not being truthful here.

now flying in zul’gurub is a feature, should we use #nochanges?

well of corse they just fly in instances are you going to argue that they don’t hurt or bother anyone in there now? lmao

Okay, so you’re moving the goalpost now, that’s fine.

bots Are Bad Mmkay?

Yeah, they are.

Skywalking in Stormwind:

https://youtu.be/8jQWfquESZk?t=350

if its any kind of a consolation prize, blizzard doesn’t read the forums any way