Bots subscriptions are being funded by WoW Token

This guy knows nothing, he is just the pathetic type that wants to be noticed by the company. This is just sad that something like that need to be fought with other players. So sad ppl defending the company “actions” to kill the game, how stupid can you be? This is just to fulfill your wishes to be the good boy to the company no matter what stupid thing they do…

Hello Alex Jones, must not have a lot goin on in your life lately eh

Have you see the populations on live? Not many is playing it. Hardly worth your time to get tokens.

You’re pretty brain dead to think the cause is tokens and that’s what’s funding botting. Pretty damn stupid. It’s GDKP runs that is the reason for it.

It funds their subscriptions not their wallets.

How do you not understand this.

2 Likes

Incorrect, actually.

TL;dr - They’re mostly stolen, inactive accounts, stolen credit cards, company has to deal with fraudulent charges and ill player will which both affect profits.

Only people that profit are the botters, and they do it BECAUSE they profit. If people didn’t buy gold or leveling services, they would have no reason to bot. The bots are a symptom of the people that buy their services.

Harsher punishments, like 100% account bans for people that RMT (meaning they lose WoW account, OW account, Starcraft, anything accumulated on their whole Battle.net account, permanently) would be a possible solution. If they already do that, then great! Those people get what they deserve.

2 Likes

You gotta remember this is the WoW Classic community you’re talking to.

Are compliments to this community.

1 Like

Why bring the wonderful and glorious Alex Jones into this?

Sometimes when reading this forum, I feel like his fans have decided to post here because they can’t post anywhere else anymore.

1 Like

I didnt bring him into this, he wrote the OP.

oh man, this one’s going full on

I have 1 account. I would have 2-3 including a spy/buff purging account if tokens were live. The multiboxing problem would EXPLODE if tokens were a thing and this is just 1 tiny example of the problems they create.

You have literal Blizzard employees writing an article on wowhead talking about “ToKeNs gUd” as straight up propaganda with a bunch of unfounded allegations saying tokens will solve all of our problems.

I know whats coming. I want to play TBC badly but actiblizz will ruin it even worse then they did with classic. They will get my money until Ive finished Naxx and I will never give this pos company another dime.

This is true, if you buying game time code from the marketplace or any grey market for the less price, so its coming from gold farmer. every1 know about that, and also the botters bought it from them.

so it was a Petition that got us this game in the first place so about the only thing i can think of at this point is a Petition to ban the bots :pray: something we all can rally under

If you read what I linked from the CM’s post they DO. They ban them by the thousands but they keep coming back.

They do it because players pay for their services. That is why they exist because there is a market. If there was no market then they wouldn’t exist.

1 Like

really don’t have to use such vulgar language muh dude. It’s a video game forum.

can you propose a detection method?

People here will only believe what Blizzard says when it suits their narrative. They’ll link posts and articles from Blizzard as proof of something but the moment it’s something they don’t want to hear or don’t have the common sense to understand, it turns into:

“Blizzard is lying, they’re run by greedy Activision moguls that don’t care about us! You can’t believe them!”

Of course they’ll be happy to continue linking Blue posts that confirm their biases after saying that.

log in the game and see the flying players for one i mean i can go on with more detection methods but i will just point out the most ridiculous

Don’t argue bro, just get the info I wrote, they are just naive dumbers. Don’t waste your time.

Could you post some videos of this? Not the one in ZG of the bot wall jumping up a particular spot and then skywalking (which you can do in Stormwind as well).