Bots are out of hand!

lol so i set a timer and waited outside of mauradon for a whole day and there is a average of 5 botters entering mauradon per minute do you realize how obscene that is. these fresh 60, slow mount, glowing brightwood staff, dont reply to any message types. the players are angry we dont understand why blizzard has abandoned us. can you please give classic a reasonable amount of support this is unnaceptable.

1 Like

And you knew they were Botters how?
That seems to be a theme on Classic. That anyone who doesn’t talk to you or does something you don’t like is a bot!

1 Like

ive been sitting outside of maurodon for about a day now whispering every 60 mage that goes in. fresh level 60, greens with nature resist, no response to whispers, visible pathing, auto generated name. slow mount. if they aren’t bots its a real coincidence that 99% of them dont even bother with a response to whisps or combat lol

we are at about 7 bots entering maura per minute on benediction btw

got too much time on your hands

Dude if someone whispers me out of the blue I wouldn’t answer either.
Heck, I might even get the idea that it was bot doing it after being whispered ever time I’d entered the same dungeon while farming Transmogs.
You sure are a bot someone made to be annoying to transmog farmers seeing as your sitting outside Maraudon for hours?

Unfortunately, this is happening on pretty much all major servers.

1 Like

i agree they are good honor farm tho i was averaging about 2k a hour killing bots that dont fight back lol

We have them in droves at times on horde side as well, low level hunters or mages in durotar grinding and pathing, looting but not skinning for some reason. Ive made tons of gold off them just farming leather, but I end up reporting them and I have usually one thank you mail from Blizz a week for spotting a bot.
Blizz aint perfect but they do catch the odd one when you are persistent and report them, Its a double edge sword because I could make a lot of honor or gold off the bots if I farm them, but I believe the server economy will get better once they are thinned out