Both 'flame extinguished' and 'keeper of the ossuary' not working

I can see both of these quests on my map, one in zaralek by abberrus and the other at the seat of the aspects where Kalecgos is standing and neither one of the quest givers offer me an an actual quest. Ebyssian is just standing out here with his normal text dialog.

I know these are supposed to be available because someone in my guild just got the achievement for completing the campaign. I have done and turned in the sarkareth kill quest already as well.

I’ve tried logging out/back in, reloading my UI, etc.

edit: I cannot accept either quest via the adventure journal, either. The ‘meet with kalecgos to help reuinte the blue dragons’ has an accept quest button but nothing happens, and the embers of neltharion chapter 6 page just says “speak with ebyssian to continue your journey in zaralek cavern” and nothing else.

3 Likes

I am seeing the same thing, but only with the Ossuary quest, I can see the icon on the map, and see the entry in the journal but cannot accept the quest

2 Likes

Interesting. I saw another post from a LF that couldn’t do it, a vulpera in my guild couldn’t do it, and I couldn’t, but the base races seem to be able to do it just fine.

Alexstraza was gone so I couldn’t pick up “Keeper of the Ossuary” Turns out she was waiting for me at Tyrhold to complete some other quest. I did the ritual, chased her over to the vault of incarnates. Then she flew back to the tower and I could complete the campaign.

Hope that helps those of you who are stuck, but DO HAVE SARK KILL.

1 Like

Having this same issue

I’m glad I found this. Having same issue, and just assumed I was an idiot.

Just tried again at Seat of the Aspects, and this time I was able to get it.

Do you remember what quest at Tyrhold it was?

Something about a ritual? I helped her summon some dragonthing and kill it. Then the time dragon guy showed up

Same for me! I cant progress further! This is very frustrating and blizzard dont seem to care!

1 Like