Bot bans when?

Got my HPal to 78 and decided to deck it out in the BoE PvP gear and learn the spec a bit more before hopping into arena with it…

Half my teammates are bots. As in, literal bots. They join the game, run to the same spot at the WSG gate, all mount up and path in the same direction, and all nose-dive into the enemy team in mid.

Then they die, and and spam this routine and fight all game in mid.
I feel like I’m back in MoP going for “The Proven Healer”. I’m just healing robots attacking other robots.

3 Likes

yup, at night there’s about 6-8 DK bots in every single wsg. Insanely frusturating, impossible to win games with that many bots on your team

2 Likes

I’m expecting a massive ban wave right before P2. That’s just what they have been doing, The most recent ban wave was right before prepatch, where tons of bots and RMTers were banned to miss first 2 months of Wrath.

this was a huge issue in WoD. I remember coming back to retail and this is what it was like. Then they did a HUGE ban wave for 6 months. They might do that again. Also some of my friends were caught in that ban wave for botting as well when leveling.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.