Case closed

Case closed

if you wipe on rend you will also be locked out. that’s just the way it is.

High up in Blackrock Spire the orcs have captured a servant of fire, the Pyroguard Emberseer. Find his place of imprisonment, slay his captors, and then slay the emberseer.

You killed the warlocks that held him captive, how would him staying there to get captured by a new dozen of warlocks, instead of returning to his master, make sense?

Case closed

That will happen in multiple fights in there

If you DI on rend…you will break teh fight

And yet its also stupid with Rend.

Combined all the egyptian god cards yet willy?

No but i smoked some 12 year old at my local card store with obelisk

And u can 4 man up to rend…how do u wipe there? lol

Case closed

How did u expect teh event to restart when u DI’d? lol

You should be making posts on your guild’s discord about how they’re dogs and need to play better hahahaha

Thats not the point. A di a ressurect a wipe. It doesnt matter. The fact is it feels very cheap to have to start the whole dungeon again because you wiped on some boss no one cares about. Cheap bugged game mechanics. It doesnt feel right and should be fixed because it feels STUPID.
Change some hunter spells from the original game but leave this in the game. TOTAL STUPID.

Didn’t you say you were “No-changes” in another post? So much for that, eh? Don’t wipe on a boss that is nearly impossible to wipe on next time.

1 Like

Im not convinced that this existed in no changes.
Is there any proof it did? Can you link evidence? If it did then I will pass on the fix.

The burden of proof is on your shoulders. Read this:

Where does it say Rend or Pyromaster dont reset if you die? I cant see this.

https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=10429/warchief-rend-blackhand#comments

By LockeZ [on 2006/09/05] (Patch 1.12.0)
Subject: "Wipe = toast"

So after we wiped, Nefarius yelled, “The mortals have fallen! The new age of the Blackrock legion is at hand!” Then a shaman popped his self-rez. We thought we would try again.

Nope.

No second chance.

In fact, both of the gates were locked.

There was no way out.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_2.0.1

• The Rend Blackhand arena event in Upper Blackrock Spire will now properly reset after a wipe.

You should fact check yourself instead of getting other people to do it for you.

1 Like

No. Actually we should all help each other find it. You think Germanys CureVac getting America to make a Coronavirus’s cure themselves because of ego is a good thing for the US? We should share facts and help each other instead of find them ourselves or fight over it like a bunch of little kids.

No one has evidence for consecration yet until I found a video where it shows what it is. Im not going to feel entitled and get upset at everyone else if I find evidence when they hadnt.
For example. I found evidence suggesting what consecration is but Im not going to
Tell you you should fact check your comment. At least now I just need to focus on shadow oil.

Anyway I still think its stupid but now I can believe it exists.

Thank you fellow Paladin.

I found evidence suggesting what consecration is but Im not going to
Tell you you should fact check your comment. At least now I just need to focus on shadow oil.

Since you posted no evidence and never have. Therefore you have no evidence. Just like how you have no clue on most of the things you post.

You think Germanys CureVac getting America to make a Coronavirus’s cure themselves because of ego is a good thing for the US?

First off i get the point you’re trying to make but using this as a tool to move your discussion forward especially in a game like WoW only shows you are disrespectful and unwillingly to make a real argument outside of current events which is a type of emotional fallacy in an attempt to appeal.

Please refrain from being disrespectful to such matters.

Are you blind?

Case was closed. The point of threads is to AID one another. Not flame.
Now prove evidence in other threads that arent closed.

but… you some how wiped on a non wipable boss.