Bored player looking for a new home

HelloI am a recent returning player looking to move his toons to a new server or faction, the crew I use to hang out with have all moved on to bigger a better things, and I am looking for a guild that is super relaxed and has to have a sense of humor, my plan is to do a scout then move in the upcoming month.

Hi there Jemez!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST and as we’ve just started heroic raiding in the new year, we are 6/10H, intending to get AoTC before the end of the tier.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with many members at 2k+!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hello and welcome back, please take a look at our recruiting post below and let me know if you have any questions. We are the very definition f super relaxed.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hey Jemez,

Reformation is an active Alliance guild. We have players that do a little of almost everything and continue to be active running raids and dungeons even late in the season. My BNet tag is in our general recruitment post below if you would like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (10/10 NSoD, 3/10 HSoD) running for current tier content that runs every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).

Reformation has active collection and M+ players, with some of the top collectors on the server node and a number of KSM people that are all willing to help out other players that have similar interests.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Hey Jemez! We are currently rebuilding and would love to have you join us on our journey! We are more than just a WoW gaming community if you are into other games as well. I will leave my guild spam below. Good luck to you and hopefully we will hear from you. =D

Evolved Community is currently rebuilding our horde guild from the ground up. We are looking for active members who enjoy running dungeons, questing, and in the future would like to raid. We plan on holding fun guild events, which could include pet battle competitions, transmog runs and M+ races just to name a few. If you are new to the server or an old vet who is looking for a new home please come check us out!

Evolved is excited to also offer Guilds/Chapters in:
World of Warcraft - Faction: Alliance | Server: Proudmoore
Final Fantasy 14 - Server: Siren
New World - Faction: Syndicate | Server: Lintukuto

We are also in various shooter games and other multiplayer games such as Overwatch, Cod:MW, Battlefield 2042, Phasmophobia. Diablo 3 and more!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here on this post or:
Battle.net ID: bakwds#1973 - Discord: Jaydyn#5655
You can also contact:
Battle.net ID: itsallshiny#1290 - Discord: Glimmer#2224
Battle.net ID: Cataclysm#1912 - Discord: Cataclysm#4330

If you want to read more about our amazing community and sign up at our website/forums at: https:// evolvedgaming .org/
You can also join our discord if you have any questions: https:// discord.gg/ evolvedgaming

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!

Hello there and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag:
TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:
Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Holy Paladin
Enhancement Shaman
and Other Ranged DPS

Looking for People that want to Raid Cutting Edge.
-People coming back to the game are welcome.
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Sunday 8-11 CST added for mythic prog in 9.2.

-We complete Mythic+15s each week, and are willing to help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on CE in 9.2.
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Insanitys%20Edge

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. Our current progress is 10/10N 8/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey Jemez, check us out if you are still looking. Hope to chat!

Hello Jemez!

Do The Roar is an AotC focused guild raiding on Alliance-Stormrage. We raid 10pm-1am EST. We take ourselves seriously enough to kill bosses but not to serious we forget to have fun along the way.

If you’d like to talk more you can reach me on bnet at LordAwesome#1793 or on Discord at The Taco King#4302.