Boosting-- soon?

Will character boosting become available next patch?

1 Like

Do you mean for fresh servers? They said they will be monitoring these servers ‘health’ and make a decision based on that. The 90-day grace period should be ending soon.

If only RDF was in the game.

2 Likes

I see you tryin to hijack this thread. You sure to post a lot for such a casual.

1 Like

What does this have to do with OP question? Why do you want to make it about RDF?

1 Like

Wasn’t trying to hijack I guess I assumed he wanted a different way to level and didn’t want to quest so he wanted to buy the boost instead.

Maybe I was wrong.

What do you mean grace period? You think they will let high pop server transfer to low pop servers and give a boost?

Edit: they also mentioned in that thread that:

Some transfers are already available, check the pinned threads; I doubt they’ll give a free boost if you transfer though.

I hope this answers your question.

It does, but doesnt. If I knew for a fact I could by a character boost to lvl 70 at the end of December I wouldn’t waste time leveling a toon. ( its more time efficient for me to work and buy a boost instead of leveling 1-70. )

Since there is no confirmation that character boost to buy will happen, Im gonna keep leveling. 1-60 grind is rough.

Especially since, 3 days after Angerforge launched, they opened the floodgates and let crowds of Skyfury’s L70s overrun the place. Our AH prices went berserk and flagged zones became Oneshot-Land overnight.

Blizz should have made boosts available for Angerforge residents the day they first let Skyfury transfer there. All this waiting is pure nonsense.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.