Boosting on a fresh start server for WOTLK

My apologies if this has already been answered. I tried looking for it in the searches and couldn’t find an answer. I was wondering when you are able to buy a level boost for your characters in the fresh start servers. I know it has been around two and a half months since they came on line. However, I was curious if someone had a date on when you would be able to buy a boost for your characters. Thank you for any information…

1 Like

You can’t just buy a boost. You only get 1 boost per account when you buy the wrath pass. I don’t know what time frame is for when you can boost on a fresh start server.

these are the vanilla fourms

I don’t think they have made any mention of it ever being possible to boost on a fresh start server.

They have. They gave a particular time frame on when after the fresh start servers were made that eventually you could boost to 70. For the Maladath server is should be around three months until you can boost. I was inquiring of the specific date…

I only want one boost and that is it. I just am trying to figure out the timeframe of when you can finally get one in a fresh start realm. I believe when advertising for a fresh start they said the wait time was 90 days when it started. I am trying to get a particular date on when we can.

They stated

Of course there may be some blue post I am unaware of. Please share if you have some information.

Same. 90 days is already past. Though I did see one spot on blizz FAQ that stated “or later” after the 90 days part. Which means whenever they feel like it I guess.

Though it seems you can transfer to Maladath now at least.

Since the 90 days have passed, I tried to buy the boost for this realm. It flat out says this realm doesn’t support doing a boost. Are the 90 days not up yet? Is it based on the 90 days after the realms were created or when Wrath was released?

30 days later and still no boosts available, not sure why they didnt allow them when they turned on the xp buff, dont care about the server transfers to fresh server but would like to be able to use the boosts i paid for on this account

1 Like