Boosting groups from Frostmourne alliance

It’s completely “legal” as you put it

Also, you’re likely seeing many small groups, not full raids.

I’m confused

well if the boosters are using their toons as well the toon posting the ad
its fine

if its a web site then not fine

1 Like

People are power levelling by pulling a bunch of elites and OP is going full Karen.

1 Like

Oooh i see

How is it legal based on this blue post ?

I’ve purchased several “boosts” (not necessarily in retail), but so long as you’re using in game currency and not real money for the carry there’s no rules against it.

Also, you have to be the one playing your character.

Aside from those things … you’re fine to use the service.

Not against the rules.
Example: “Selling boost 60-70! Gold only!” (In trade chat)

Vs.

Very much against the rules.
Going to a website and swiping your credit card.

2 Likes

if the players whom posted the ad and using the said characters then its fine
its the lvl 1 posters thats against the rules

1 Like

I do not really see the issue here. It is not all that hard to get to get a guild group together with 10 or more players and do the exact same thing. I was in one such group this morning. We laid waste to everything. It was actually quite fun.

What those groups are doing IS LEGAL if they are only charging gold for it.

Yep, you have the right to play this game the way you want to. But in reality there is probably nothing you or anyone else can do about it. It is simply just the way the game is today.

1 Like

First of all, stop saying “legal” you sound like an idiot.

Secondly, you’re largely taking that post out of context, it’s also out of date. Blizzard has since added an entire channel for exactly this type of thing. (which is called Power levelling btw, not boosting)

As long as it’s advertised in the correct channel and paid for with in-game currency, it’s within the terms of service.

Side note, if you think there’s a lot of people doing it with WM on, you should see it with it off lol

1 Like

Not going full Karen,

1. I’ve been stopped from completing my quest runs on my alt because instead of encountering a few (up to 10) toons in an area there’s like 15-20 just standing in one spot with two hunters pulling the whole respawn area into a pack and a bunch of toons just standing there doing jack all. How is that a game ? How is that fun ? To me that’s profiteering and is taking away my two hours of gameplays enjoyment.
  2. If it is fully legal then as I said I’m happy to join in, but I’m not going to risk a ban if it isn’t and to me it’s worse than it was when we had botters during original bc and wrath years ago.
    Please learn when a question isn’t a Karen rant. If I wanted to do that I’d go join the real cookers for some lols

then buy a boost from the trade services channel bro i don’t see the problem here

So,
I can roll a toon, use a $20 lvl60 boost, then go spend $20 on a token, and go spend what’s required to be carried to 70 and beyond if I want without actually having To do jack.
Just clarifying before I go do it is all.

1 Like

if u want yeah. true luxury gaming 8)

What’s going on?

yes you can
heck if your guild is low on funds you can do the same thing

somebody mad abt boosting

Just as you said you have a right to play how you want, but in Warmode that applies to everyone while also playing how they want. Yet since its warmode ez fix available make a counter group kill them. People are always willing to throw hands when called for it. Especially if its bullying a low level.

Where is this happening now? They nerfed the one spot in Azure Span.

1 Like