Boosters gone in arenas

So with boosters gone now. will people go back to blaming class imbalance or gear-score for the reason they can’t climb?

What do you guys think?

1 Like

All they did was ban communities.

They never stopped.

4 Likes

Nope, they will keep screaming “Booooooooost!” When people play with undergeared friends.

3 Likes

communities are banned?

I am so happy about this. my entire week/month has been made.

5 Likes

Yep.

Guilds and individuals can still sell stuff on their realm, though.

was boosting communities effecting pvp this much? i thought it was just m+ or raiding. individuals will still be selling 2s/3s for gold probably

certain RMT’s will never stop

I don’t think that they affect most people right now, no.

95% of “boosters” are just people messing around on alts, setting up alts, helping a friend, somebody that’s tanking down to where they should be after getting carried, or somebody that’s just generally not good but has some decent gear from pve.

1 Like

yeah there is boosting in pvp that is why i am hard stuck 1800 all those damn boosters. Now that boosting is gone i will shoot up to 2400 in no time

1 Like

Ehhh I’m a Houkan pvp booster but I’ve never actually completed a boost for them. Reading the boost requests channel, pvp boosts requests are pretty rare, and even rarer for alliance. I’m talking like 1-2 every few days.

I swear most of the pvp boosting is independent of boosting community (players advertising for themselves in trade) or BlazingBoost.

My reasoning for this is that the pvp prices in boosting communities is insanely high. I advertise in trade myself for literally half the price of the communities and sometimes less and people still complain about the price at times.

now i have to buy tokens to make gold so dumb

Boosting isn’t gone, Boosting Inc is gone (assuming they even get banned).

You’ll still be able to advertise in trade channel and boost for gold, you just can’t advertise in the LFG tool.

This has been the case since, like, BFA.

Yeah but like… THIS TIME though… right? THIS TIME they’re finally gonna get banned!

:partying_face: :+1:

Yes? Actual advertisers just have a ton of throwaways.

The copium

Boosting has never, and never will be a real problem on the ladder.

Back in season 1 when it was at it’s worst; MAYBE (this is being generous) 1 out 12 games was a clear “boost”.

People just love to complain and point a finger at why they struggle at ratings lower than they think their skill cap is.

1 Like

Oh yeah.
Since ilvl is attached to rating I’m sure the number of boost sales is the highest its ever been expansion-wise.

1 Like

It certainly was last season. Now? A pretty uncommon sight.