Boosters are ruining

Boosters are ruining boosting. Its impossible to do a boost without fighting a darn gladiator at 1700mmr.
I just want to use my massive gear gap and bully low ilv noobs :frowning:

17 Likes

As a sitting member of the Arena Forums Fellowship, we endorse this troll thread as Mud is a Necrolord warrior. Carry on, and I summon Murklock to enter this thread immediately to offer a retort to the original post.

5 Likes

So the gladiator boosters scared off all the actual players and now you can’t boost your paid carries because the other boosters are better than you? Ion was right, it was a skill issue all along!

1 Like

Wish Ion had said you have to be lvl 60 to post here

4 Likes

i like
10c

ya i can’t get boosted bec the boosters have to fight the boosters

fix boosting

there should be a soloq boosting bracket separate with its own ladder tbh

have you considered paying for a boost so there are TWO boosters in your 2s team?

1 Like

Your stream is never going to grow now :neutral_face:

Boosting doesn’t exist bro. All these conspiracy theorists on forums saying gear matters and glads are boosting at 1700cr? Lol? Everytime I que at 1700mmr all I see is low geared players backpeddling and rogues who don’t even stealth out the gates.

Oh wait…this is Shadowlands? Nvm I was talkin about last expac

1 Like

It’s crazy when i queue 3s all i fight are triple booster teams and sometimes blizzcon winners playing WITH OTHER BOOSTERS.
Hate boosters

That hurts man :frowning:

1 Like

I can step in as a representative of Murklock to formally say that the OP is a trash can.

Carry on

the OP is literally the posterchild of what you wanted to be when ur family left

2 Likes

Arena is like pokemon battle now, the one with better booster win.

No, it’s what his family wanted murrk to be but he couldn’t so they bailed.

so on point lol legit 1700 games feels like 2.1k+ every match. People saying its not that big of a deal. me and my buddy at 1950 MMR just went 4 for 4 games against current glads/2700 players

this. im stuck at 1700ish because 2 of 3 games are paid boosters (2400/r1 players). F em