Boosted healers

Cannot push 2k on frost because almost all healers I get (who are often 2.2k xp) from lfg are just bad.
I get a lot of rdruids who just spam cyclone and do not heal.
Priests who die with full cooldowns because they cannot prewall.
Rshams who do not use spirit link totems or use the ground totem late (instead they just deal damage)
Monks who use cocoons in my cooldowns, then the other player just dies because no cooldowns, or they simply do not stun.
Holy paladins who do not stun because God forbids.
By all means I have achieved this miserable rating because other dps were good, not healrs.
I also do not claim that I am good (my most was 2.1k as fury in BFA on EU).
What am I supposed to do? Pugging is just terrible.
P.S.: I do not want to swap to unholy.

1 Like

healing isnt fun man it’s a lot easier to criticize the role while youre pressing 4 buttons as a dps

sure there are bad ones out there but the main differences between teams winning and losing are their healers majority of the time

best way to become a better dps is to learn how to heal and then you’ll see the entire game differently

38 Likes

i hope you come to feel some shame at being the guy that posts this

26 Likes

Ok
/10char

“i play bad so I’m gonna blame it on the healer”

ya ya heard it a dozen times before lol

18 Likes

this is 100% bait, or you can have my left nut

5 Likes

Don’t let these guys bully you, my friend , they don’t know how good you are and it is a shame that every single healer you have grouped up has kept you from climbing

I wish there was a way LFG players could go above 2k if not for the bad healers lurking there

(。 ̄。)

9 Likes

No worries, I do not care.

beep boop i do not care even though i made a post about it beep boop

10 Likes

and this is why you havent hit 2k. you’re not focused on improving yourself, only blaming others for your own faults. not every healer you’re getting is bad so the common denominator is you.

8 Likes

youre the problem. idiots like you who tilt because instead of healing through x damage they clone and STOP the damage from happening and you dont reposition or hit something else is so tilting bro lmao.

if a priest is under 2200 theyre bad.

spirit link takes a second for it to go off after the button is pressed, pre grounding is hard. you want a healer to do damage.

what lmao

must be too many buttons.

you play mw/frost dk grip into leg sweep blow your load. try to survive till you can do it again. frost dk in 2s is awful. idk why youre doing that instead of like frost hero cleave in 3s or literally any other bracket.

this is what a tantrum looks like

2 Likes

have you tried addressing the common denominator

5 Likes

To be fair the general consensus of how I’ve learned the game is if the healer isn’t cc’d you let them use their cds

That being said some of the dmg profiles in shadowlands are so high that it takes a combination of cds or kiting for it to work

1 Like

yeah it’s all of them
not the consistent variable in all of your games
but the changing one

11 Likes

Us washed S2 2.2k healers are actually in a union where we all agreed to gatekeep you from 2k. Sorry.

25 Likes

as if healers don’t also press 4 buttons

You’re such a god you really just have the worst luck finding literally only the worst healers to ever play this game. Maybe someday you’ll find a healer that wont troll you.

Imagine being so bad you can’t hit 2k

you’re an idiot

2 Likes