Boosted character gold

How much gold does a boosted character come with? People with expendable income and multiple accounts will be able to exploit this.

That’s got to be a lot of disposable income if you think a substantial amount of people will be willing to pay $55 a pop for pocket change

1 Like

25g if the characters on the beta are accurate.

2 Likes

Most likely 100g, maybe 1000g MAX. Even 1k gold is not much. Training skills, buying stuff for gear, it goes quick. No one in their right mind will buy an extra account and boost just for gold. They won’t even do it to bot, why would they for gold.

It’s definitely not 1000g.

Probably somewhere around 20-100g.

And no one is going to create a new account, pay for a sub and a boost for 20-100g.

You can buy gold at a rate WAY better than $40/100g. Not advising this, of course. But if you were looking to pay dollars for gold, buying boosts would not be efficient my dude. It’s also one per account.

Edited out the exact current rate for fear of violating the ToS

Let’s generalize: SOMEBODY will be able to exploit SOMETHING. So what?

If you want a game that allows everything you want it to, but prevents any possible exploting of any kind, quit now. That doesn’t exist in the real world.

Let’s think about this for second. Someone with expendable income. 200g per $70. When illegal gold sites sell like 5k gold for about the same price.

Why are they exploiting this method again? Lol

Sorry buddy. Those people just buy gold from China.

Yeah, people are totally gonna pay $15 for an account and then $40 for a boost, just to get 25 gold

lmao

1 Like

Probably 25 gold like on Beta and PTR.

The characters are coming trained with all but one spell, riding, and a mount. They also get weapons and some come with trinkets, the pet comes mostly trained. All that would have cost even more gold if you were to buy these in game. The 25 gold is your spending cash after all the necessities are taken care of.

I sure would for 1000g though lmao. I have more than one account. If I got 1k per boost I’d have epic flying so fast lmao.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.