Boosted Alliance Pandaren Death Knight - Order Hall

I seem to have missed moving Acherus to the Broken Isles. Death Gate just brings me to the original. The quest line leading up to the move seems to have been completed. Now I am stuck, has anyone else experienced this?

This is punishment for creating a pandaran DK.

12 Likes

Do you mean that you have started the Legion questline that leads you to Dalaran?

Duke Lankral’s mount is on the landing but he is not. I got to the point right before he opens the Death Gate but Lankral is a no show. I also have no DK quests in que, and there are none available, I have retraced my steps, I have no idea what I have done.

If you haven’t already, make a ticket. If something broke it’s unlikely you’ll be able to fix it on your own.

The good news, is unlike some Order Halls, you can just simply fly in to it from the Broken Shore. It lies in the haze of the southeast corner.

It’s been far too long since I did that questline that I can’t remember when it changed, but it should have when you were first introduced it.

It could be a Boost Bug, as others mentioned.

Well, i guess I will have to rep up so I can fly! Yay! Thank you everyone (except Valthryk)!

I know this is weeks old, but I’m just curious if you ever got this resolved?

I am having the same issue. I can’t tell if I ever previously completed the artifact quest - I have the appearance available for transmog, but I don’t have it anywhere in my possession (which according to what I’ve read isn’t possible if you have in fact acquired it). My Acherus is also still in Eastern Plaguelands but I can’t seem to get the quests to unlock the new one…

Well as i remember it is the first dk quest you get after moving Dal to legion area. The DK’s move our order hall also. It is usually the first quest all the classes do is have you establish your order hall. With a character that is boosted I am unsure how it works.

No, you just serve a new King.