Boosted 120 can't figure out how to start the Argus quest line

So I’m just coming back after a long break and I pre-ordered the shadow lands and used the boost 120 on my druid. I want to unlock the void elf and I know i need to grind on the rep for it but everything i’m reading is telling me i need to do the Argus quest line and it’ll help with the rep and unlocking them, but i cant seem to find how to start it. So i guess my question is am i being super blonde and with the boost the Argus quest line is already done? If so am i just supposed to start on the rep grind? Because i have gone to the comprehensive Argus guide and I have tried to find Archmage Khadgar but he is not were everything is telling me he should be. And if im just supposed to grind the rep any suggestions? I have been reading up different suggestions for hours and now I think i am losing my mind. Please Help!! Thank you!!!

I don’t believe that the 120 boost has any Leigon content flagged as complete. So, you’ll have to start from the begining.

(1) Open up your class hall and get your first artifact. (You should be able to get the starter quest for Legion from a Hero’s Call board.)

(2) Unlock world quests on the Broken Isles. Pick up and complete “Uniting the Isles” from Khadgar in the Violet Citadel. (You can tell this is done when you can see world quests in the original Broken Isles zones.)

(3) Unlock the Broken Shore. Head to Krasus’s Landing in Dalaran and pick up and complete “Armies of Legionfall” and “Assualt on the Broken Shore” from Khadgar. (You can tell that this is done as you’ll be able to see world quests on the Broken Shore.)

(4) Once you’ve turned in “Assault on the Broken Shore” you can return to Dalaran and pick up “The Hand of Fate” from Khadgar back in the Violet Citadel. The Hand of Fate will lead you to the Argus questline.

31 Likes

Awesome thank you! I knew there was something that I was missing.

I really appreciate this, I was also having trouble, so thanks. Though 1 thing I decided to test was whether you needed the artifact weapon or not. So I decided to go straight to Kahdgar then followed steps 2 to 4. Artifact weapon isn’t necessary to start, though if you want class armor for transmog or class mount then obviously do that.

Thank you so much! Me and my buddy are trying to get void elves and we were so confused but now were able to get the rep for them! :smiley:

1 Like

Necro to say thank you!