Boomy/Resto Druid LF Guild

Hello! I’m MS boomy but I don’t mind healing :slight_smile: I’ve healed for about 16 years on my resto shaman, but boomy is my preference because it is a lot of fun.

I’m looking for a guild on horde or alliance and any server. I’m looking for a chill guild. I’m looking for a home, and a social community, not just a raiding team.

My availability is open, but would like earlier raids.

I have 10/10 normal exp :wink:

Please add me on btag!
Tiphani#1574

1 Like

Hello Ania!

My guild is looking for a strong DPS/Heals flex and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 8/10H] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

We have two separate Raid Teams, Progression and JV, who each run two nights a week.
Progression runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
JV runs Tues & Wed @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
Progression Raiders are welcome to bring their mains or alts to JV nights as well!

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

You can also fill out the following application and hear from us shortly:
https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: (Flex only)
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers: 2
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1 Arms warrior
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

[H]ASTRAL [9/10H 1/10M] is a 2 day semi-hardcore Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis . We have a fun, drama-free environment outside of raid and a serious, progression focused attitude in raid. We welcome all to join!

Times/Days: (Central Time)
Friday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Saturday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Farm Night is Tuesday at 8pm CST
RBG’s Wednesday 6pm CST

The Astral raid team completes weekly M10’s and we encourage everyone to join.

(You are required to know all of your characters specializations, and be willing to switch for progression)

Contact Us
Discord: Bair#7111
Battlenet: Cptfluffybun#1739

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for ranged. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul/Kaktus
Bigkatbruh#1326

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
:new_moon:

hey ania , I’m with Drinks required and I think you might be a good fit. Here is our info and how to get in touch with me. Hope to hear from you soon![H] [A52] <Drinks Required> 10/10N 3/10H Need DPS And Tanks

Hey Ania,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664