Boomy STarsurge

Last week it was hitting for like 28k on the pvp training dummy.
This week its at 14k.

Did they stealth nerf it? Seems like the more conquest gear I get the worse that spell hits for

Yesterday, they nerfed the primary stat bonus you get from PvP trinkets.

DPS should be doing less damage…

But does that mean my damage from it was cut inhalf?
28k to 14k is half.

Starsurge was only 28k?

I thought boomkins pop incarnation and then nuke people with starsurge.

Have you tested it in an arena or bg?

I hear the PvP training dummy isn’t accurate. Maybe they made changes to the dummy.

You picked up too much tier too quickly without filling out the rest of your gear. Before your PvP gear kicks in, you want to be around 25% vers. Your boomie is sitting around 23% unbuffed. I know that doesn’t sound like much of a difference, but when you combine it with the gladiators distinction nerf, it is. My boomie is sitting at 441 ilvl with no tier pieces and my starsurge hits for 30-35k non crits.

There is stuff that you need to do in order for starsurge to hit harder. Are you doing these stuffs?

My ilvl is 446 in pvp. Not being in a BG and just in the trainer dummy room, I am at 26% versatility in my character window.
I fired 3 starsurges into the pvp dummy.

First one hit for 15072k with Goldrinns fang following it with 20642
2nd one hit at 14732k no fang
3rd hit for 14899 with 15k critical overkill.

My point is last week the numbers were higher thus the reason I asked if there was a stealth nerf.

I am not complaining that boomy needs anything because I can hit ridiculous DPS numbers in a BG with everything rolling especially Starfall.

With all the modifiers rolling starsurge is hitting around 100k