Boomy looking for Mythic guild!

Hey everybody! I’ve recently found myself looking for a guild for BoD, I was only 2/8M in Uldir since after the first month my guild wiped to the roster boss. I am aiming for CE in BoD, I have my boomy at 380 (my second main in BFA) and a few other characters I like to run keys on etc. I am more than willing to fill a roster of need be. Currently I am looking for a guild that DOESN’T raid on Wed/Fri/Sat but pretty much all other days are available except early Thursday (Can’t raid earlier than 9:45PM EST). I’ll leave my BNet below pm if you have further questions or would like to talk more, thanks!

BNet: Laminated#11674
Discord: That Shrimp Guy#5639

Hi there, I don’t know if you are open to an alliance guild. I would love to have a chat with you and see how you feel about us. Below is some details of the guild, I will add you on bnet and have a chat with you.

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Current Progression: 8/8H 4/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed.

DPS

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Warlock

• Mage

*Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General App: bit.ly/tccraid

Misstreat#11777 (bnet) or Misstreat#8419 (Discord)

Oryhara#11229 (bnet) or Oryhara#5066 (Discord)

Keneh#2741(bnet) or Dilleana#3617(Discord)

Looks like our times work if they do let’s chat!

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 7/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with us on either,
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

I am confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

Hellooooooo Karateshrimp!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hey there Karate!

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow is currently looking to recruit a solid Boomkin for BfD progression. We raid 2 nights a week for 7 hours total. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Thank you all for the offers! Considering all of them!

Hi Karateshrimp :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475