Boomy looking for guild

competent boomy plaer looking for guild to prog on HC and attempt CE
raiding preferred times anytime from 3pm-9:30pm ST (OCE SYD) any day of the week
Been looking for a guild that i can fully commit too, have always been in and out of guilds due to guild dramas or losing interest from the game and it would be nice to finally settle for one and take on high end game content.

search up my name on raider io “ubeareats-saurfang” i know its not the best but im just making do with what’s available, pug lifing and etc lol

If interested can contact me here or via ceebs#8344 discord

thanks, peace

Thanks

Hey Domras! Redemption arc is newly formed we just had our first week of raid and we’re 7/8 N looking to start heroic in another week so people can get some more tier. We’re a horde/alliance guild, we’re more on the serious side of raiding but we’re also just into having an overall good time without the crap. If you’re still looking, keep us in mind x

Hey Domras,

Cosmic wonders [H] are a recently formed guild on frostmourne, we are looking for more raiders especially healers! We are intending to raid Wednesday and 1 other day, times are 7-9pm. We have been able to do 2/8 normal with pugs and are looking to clear normal and heroic to achieve AOTC.

My battle net is Zakii#3471
My discord is Zakiii#1198.