Boomy Looking for guild 10.2

437 Boomy (still learning) looking for guild going into 10.2. I would like to stay alliance but could maybe go horde for the right guild.

Wants:

• Active guild (discord) not a discord that the last post was back in July lol
  • Non toxic raid enviroment
  • Raid days dont really matter but would like something on or after 7pm EST and not going past 11pm EST

I know this is wishlist but hoping to find a long term home to finish off DF and go into 11.0

1 Like

Hey there! We’d love to have a Boomkin as we have none on roster currently, we have been starting to get fairly active once again as 10.2 nears, I’d be interested in chatting with you to see if we’d be what you’re after. Either way, good luck on your search! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Your guild sounds amazing, but I dont have the skill to try Mythic raiding and I seen that you dont accept just normal/heroic players :frowning:

1 Like

We’re pretty laid back when it comes to our Mythic prog, and we tend to not push too far into it every tier so there’s no pressure or stress. We have a 0 tolerance rule when it comes to things like raging or general toxicity so nobody yells at mistakes.

If chill Mythic is ever an interest in the future then hit us up, otherwise I wish you luck on your search regardless. :grin:

Good morning! Looking at your wants, you could be a good fit for our guild!

I’ll link the post below for the full bit, but at a glance:

M / Th 7:30 to 10:30
We’re primarily an AOTC guild, then m+ / other games afterwards. While mythic raiding isn’t completely off the table, we’ve always just focused on AOTC.

While my characters are predominantly horde, we do have alliance toons in the guild also (some of our long term members are die hard alliance players)

My contact infos in the post below. Hope to hear back from you soon!

1 Like

Good morning. Check us out!

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Main Tank With preference for Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Ret Paladin
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
DPS Warrior
WW Monk
Hunter
Warlock

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Sent you a discord request

Heya! I think our guild hits everything on your wishlist - please take a look at our post, I’d love to chat with you further!

1 Like

Hiya! I noticed your reply got deleted. Let me know if you had any further questions or thoughts! :slight_smile: Happy to provide information.

Crucible is recruiting DPS for 10.2 and beyond. Check out our recruitment post and see if it would be a good fit for you. Best of luck!

Hey there!

Our guild, Vitality, is currently recruiting for our raid roster! We are a semi-hardcore guild on Stormrage that gets AOTC and pushes as far into mythic as we can every tier. 10.1 breaks hit our roster pretty hard but we have been pushing to fill those spots back up and be at our best when 10.2 comes out! We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 9:30pm-12:00am EST. We are active on off nights with m+, hanging out in discord, and playing other games/hosting guild events. I would love to talk to you more and see if we would be a good fit for each other!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Discord: brattycosine
Bnet: BrattyCosine#1872

Currently recruiting for new roster to make a second raid group in my guild on area 52. We went 7/9 mythic and have a full 1st group and are looking to create a second group.
Raiding mon/tues 9 to midnight est. On Area 52
Feel free to add me on discord: tanatithe
If want more info ect. The goal will be a cutting edge pushing group, fair disclosure its a new roster so may be slow start, depending on how much recruiting i can manage before season 3.
Our guild loves running M+ and always welcome another active player as well.
Cheers
(Please ignore character posting this… forum wont let me change it to main for what ever reason… lol

Good morning! Wanted to see if you are still looking. I am the raid leader for a heroic prog/AOTC team and we are currently looking for a druid for our roster. is an active Horde/Alliance guild on the Illidan server that runs two raid teams. Our mythic weekend team and our heroic prog/aotc team that raids 1 day a week. I am recruiting for the aotc team. We raid on Tuesdays only from 8:30PM-11:30PM CST. We also have a discord where we like to chill together and run keys. If you’re interested maybe we could talk more. Discord @ Lordfishie

added you on discord, I have a few questions

1 Like

Hello there! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for 10.2. We are a casual heroic guild that’s been established since before Shadowlands, and we mainly focus AOTC and get it at a good pace. We also don’t require you to server transfer, we have a guild community for all our off-server friends that raid with us as well.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
8/8H
-Aberrus-
9/9N
9/9H
Our raid times

• Wednesdays/Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healers -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    A little bit about ourselves, most of us are a bit older around 25+ and have jobs and such so we all respect each others time here. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, some do old world content for transmog runs and others acheivement hunters. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can reply to this post or contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411
or
Discord - Xcrush#1465

Hey Licelsettana, we would love to talk to you directly. Look below for our info and feel free to add us to discuss further.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Ranged and Melee DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey we are looking for a boomkin for 10.2 we are Deathshow on Area 52 we are currently 7/9M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8 to 11pm est I’d love to chat my disc is Sig9905

<Âscension> is an AOTC focus guild looking for AOTC experienced members. we raid twice a week, Tues/Thurs 8pm-10:30pm EST. We require 85% attendance if you commit to the team (we understand things come up, but strong/consistent attendance is required). We expect our teammates to come prepared (maintain ilvl, come with flasks/buffs/food, etc).

Our discord is active and we have people in voice comms every night.

We are most in need of ranged DPS. If you’re interested in checking us out or chatting more, hit me up on discord.

our motto: Toxic Bad. Drama Bad. Kindness Good :slight_smile:

We have a diverse group, LGBT friendly, etc. 21+ guild looking for like minded mature friends who are AOTC experienced and want to down content while having a good time.

Discord: Raemynn
Bnet: Skizz#11708

Hey there!

Our guild, Vitality, is currently looking for a boomy! I would love to chat to see if we are a good fit for each other, please reach out!

Discord: brattycosine
Bnet: BrattyCosine#1872

Hey man,

Check us out: