Boomy + Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Hello all! My friend (Hunter) and I (Boomkin) are currently in search of a guild to call home and raid with. Ideally looking for a guild working on Mythic progression. I’d like to try to stay on Zul’jin or at least Horde… but depending on how cool of a group of folks we find that can definitely change so make sure ya hit us up!

Availability:
Any time Tue/Thur/Sat/Sun, After 9pm EST Mon/Wed/Fri

We both have extensive experience in Mythic and Heroic (back before Mythic) raids. I’ve been raiding since Black Temple was released and my Hunter friend has been raiding since Cataclysm.

Twiggy has primarily raided this expansion as Tank but is switching to Hunter.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply here or add either of us in-game! Thanks!

Boomkin - Fhrae (Fhraelaok#1996)
Hunter - Beastlytits (Twiggy#11522)

Hey, my guild is called Relentless and we play on Arthas.
We raid current content on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights.

Current Needs (open to all, specific below):

Holy/Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Rogue
Death Knight
Demon Hunter
Warlock
Hunter

Trials and newer members who are outperforming current raiders will be in progression regardless of time spent in guild.

Progression:

3/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

We are always looking for great people to fit into our unique raid team. This is a guild that you can actually call a home. We’ve had the same core management for over 10 years and hope to be around much longer.

If you are interested, reply to this post (and leave contact info), or add one of us!

Add on Bnet:
Wizaro#1896
Gwerdna#1257
Jackymoon#1378

Add on Discord:
Wizaro#8245
Gwerdna93#4767

Hello Fhrae!

It sounds like your group would fit in nicely with Night Eternal. I know that you mention you’d like to stay on Zul’jin and with the horde, but figured I would reach out to you given your long term passion to raiding. We have immediate spots available in our progression raid and another Hunter and a Boomkin would fit in nicely. Here is our recruitment spam, and I hope I hear back from you guys!

Hello everyone!

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 9/9H 2/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Elemental Shaman, Boomkin Druid, DPS DK, Shadow Priest, and any form of Hunter. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. The alt/normal raid night is Saturday night from 7:30PM until 9:30PM. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Fhrae, it looks like your raid times would work well with us I’d love to shoot you our information.

Hi, I’m the GM of Do Work on Bleeding Hollow. We raid T/Th 8pm - 11pm Eastern and are currently 9/9H AOTC, and 1/9 Mythic. This expansion has been a ton of fun raiding with our team. We have a great core of people, and are looking for more reliable raiders. I made the guild in 2009 and have a collection of players ranging from people I’ve played with since 2006, to people I’ve recruited this expansion and have since become friends with. We are a community of 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and some kids, we have fun, and we delete bosses twice a week. If you’re interested please let me know!

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

would you like to chat some time?

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to run keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2H CoS
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Current Goals:
Progress on M Grong and then Jadefire

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs, Angry Assignments, PersonalLootHelper Add-ons

For Mythic BoD:
400+ ilvl
Neck level 45+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

Added you both.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST
Thursday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST

What we need:
Looking for 1 healers (Immediate need for 1 strong healer for Mythic Prog)
Looking for 3 other DPS. (Paladin, Monk, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Warlock)

Current Progression:
9/9H AOTC BoD
1/9M BoD
2/2H AOTC BoD

hey guys. we are actually on zuljin and just raid one day a week if you’re willing to consider us. we are looking for about 2 more dps to have a steady roster heading into mythic raiding. i’ll post our info below for you

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
server: Zul’jin
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 2/2N CoS, 9/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers FILLED , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde and we’re looking to pick up a ranged dps

7/8M Uldir
5/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

7/9M with Stormwall at about 35%

Looking for ranged dps

Ele shaman = HIGH
Boomkin = HIGH
Spriest = HIGH

All else considered

Raid times are 730-1030 pm PST T/W/T

midnah#1811

Fhrae, I know you’re horde and you’d like to keep it that way but if you ever decide you’re interested in trying out alliance, hit me up!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Fhrae,

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for more dps. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS. Our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Our end goal is not CE, but to get as many bosses down before the next raid is released. We expect our raiders to know their class and come to raid prepared, but we do our best to keep our raid environment fun and relaxed.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-low-battery-3-9m-bod-2-2h-cos-lfm-dps-and-healer-tues-wed-9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Hi Fhrae,

We can offer you a “Mythic-light” raiding experience and M+ on a light schedule that is pretty close to your desired times over in <Esper> and our roster can accommodate both you and your friend. Check out the spam below and reach out if you like what you see. I’ll also add you on bnet.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD | 2/2H CoS | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS, particularly mage, monk, hunter, or paladin.

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders)
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
We are willing to teach anyone who wants to learn!
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366 :slight_smile:

Hey there

We have a 5/9M horde guild that raids TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. Busy and active guild (alt/heroic runs, RBGs, M+, etc) Add me to chat more!

Rawra#1290

Fhrae,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 1/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid team so we can hit the ground running in 8.2 without having to worry about roster or attendance issues.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We are actually in need of some ranged DPS and could use a few good players to help fill out our raid team. If you’re interested in experiencing the game from the Alliance perspective, please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if our raid times meet your needs and you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hello! I’m the GM of Do Work a Horde Raiding Guild on Bleeding Hollow, a guild I made in 2009 and have kept up since. Discord has been amazing for keeping our friends together and this expansion we’ve built a fun raiding team that I enjoy working together with. We’re looking for people who are friendly, want to have fun, try hard and work as a team through the games content.

• We are mostly 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and kids. We are looking for active players.

• we raid twice a week, T/TH 8pm-11pm Eastern.

• We are a very social community that has been around a very long time, I’ve made some great video game friends, and we’re a place that players might take a break but come back to, and still hang out with us. We can offer a friendly, fun, video game WoW home for any player of any skill.

• We use discord as the core of our community.

• We are 8/8H 2/8M looking for more Heroic/Mythic raiders. Usually our Focus is AOTC but we achieved our goals so quickly that we’re trying to clear mythic now.

• We have an active mythic+ community and enjoy pushing the ladder, many of our raiders are above 1k io and are working on all +15s in time.

Hi there friends!

We’re just what you’re looking for. Our skill is only outmatched by our fun environment. We’re former CE raiders who like to raid lighter these days. I’ll leave some spam, lets chat!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H, 2/8M) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5(2/8M so far)
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW’s history. We always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can, but are currently looking to expand our mythic roster to achieve Cutting Edge in future tiers.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress. Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids. This includes Mythic+ and potions.

Needs: DPS - Balance Druid, DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.

Heals - Paladin or Priest.
Will consider all applicants, regardless of spec or class.