Boomkin/Frost Mage Lookin For guild

268 Frost Mage (4set) 7/11 H
262 Boomkin (4set) pvp geared, 2100 last season.
Looking for casual raid team, not picky when.
Guild PVP would be neat but not required.

hit me up: detection_error#5089

1 Like

Hi Kadier,

Are you looking to stay horde or maybe faction change? If you free to chat, hit me up on bnet: Cronus#1359

Hey Kadier!!!
We’re a Mythic Guild with the Goal of CE this tier.
1/11m & 10/11h
Raid: Wed/Thurs 6-9pm PST
RBGs Sat/Sun Noon-2pm PST

We might be a good fit if you want to push both PVE and PVP
Discord: Oro#6621

Hey! My name is Doomzz and I am the recruitment officer for the guild Jetski-Illidan [H]. We raid Tues/Wed 6:30-9:30 EST. Current prog is 8/11 H 10/11 N. We currently have Ryg lockout so next week we can look to finish out heroic and push on over to mythic prog. Jetski is led by CE exp officers who wanted to create a toxic free raid atmosphere for everyone to enjoy while pushing mythic content. CE is our goal and if this is the same goals you guys share then we would love to have you come be apart of Jetski.

Contact info: Discord- Doom#2420 Btag- auboy12#1936

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 5/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Equilibrium is a new guild looking for more likeminded players to join us on our journey through the end of shadowlands into the future of this dinosaur. Being a fresh start we have quite some ground to cover but I believe that’s part of the fun. Our ultimate goal in raiding is to achieve Cutting Edge at a good pace each tier. While it’s expected that raiders put in a reasonable effort to maintain their characters, outside of attendance no hard requirements are forced. People have lives outside of WoW, so all is asked from you is to be reliable, communicate well, and to show up prepared so that we can make the most of our schedule.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 7-10 PM Eastern

Heya Kadier, in need of ranged and heals! ill add your info hope to hear

Tuesday & Thursday 8p-11p est
Civil Engineers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for more like-minded individuals to join in on the memes. 11/11N 3/11H SoFO. Veteran Wow leadership, goals this tier: aotc and CE as we fill the roster.
If you enjoy having a good time, are a skilled player (or at least think you are), enjoy a good meme, and are done with that 12-20hr raid schedule, come say hi. We just might be the home you never knew you were looking for! We are not striving to become a top 1% guild so we won’t ever try to pigeon hole you into something you don’t enjoy playing.
So if you are a player that is just returning to the game after a break and you’re behind on content/gear then come chat with us. We would love to help you get caught up so you can be part of our team.

If any of this resonates with you and/or your friends and guild, hit us up.
Having a chat never hurt anyone :wink:
You can leave your info here or contact us @ the following:
DISCORD: TOTO#4671 or NOM@9878
BTAG: CORV#1911 Nomane#11660

[A]”No Fun” 7/11H SoTFO US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 10.0.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 5 years and are into our 13th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic + (Have several peeps with KSM and raider IO ratings over 2K), events, transmog runs, achieve runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

Hey Kadier,

We may be a good fit for you! We’re Dusk Eternal, currently progressing towards AOTC. Mature, friendly group with an emphasis on having a good time, while also downing bosses :stuck_out_tongue: . We’re currently 6/11H and we raid Friday & Monday 9pm-12am EST, we’re a small group mainly looking for ranged dps at the moment. We also do keys and stuff. If you’re interested feel free to message me on Discord at MsMaridian#5620 or BNet Maridian#11760.

Hope to hear from you! - Indra

Hi Kadier,

Have you found a home? How do you feel about alliance?We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently 2/11M and 10/11H looking for more ranged dps. Add me if you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hey there! For your consideration.

Guild & Server: Emerald Dream - US
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday & Thursday, 7:30p – 10:30p CST
Current Progression: 9/10M SoD, 2/11M SoFO

Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Canucker#1914 or on Discord: TopGun#9498
equirements: Recent mythic experience, competitive logs, mindful of performance, desire to improve, enthusiasm for the game, good attitude, & consistent attendance.
Needs: All exceptional candidates will be considered

Hi, we might be a good fit depending on the raid times you are looking for. Take a look at our post and feel free to reach out if you are interested. Btag: Rip#1288

Best of luck in your search!

Hello Kadier!

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 8/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium

Hey Kadier,

If you’re looking for a group of older laid-back folks, we are Blades of Law on Whisperwind-Dentarg. We look to push AOTC each patch and maybe dabble into mythic raiding along with pushing 15-20+ m+ keys. Raid times are Fri. & Sat. 7:30 - 9:30 pm CST. If it seems like your cup of tea, feel free to reach out to me but if not, thanks for your time!

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer
DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey man, nice to hear from you,

please check out our recruitment post:

Thanks!