Boomkin,DH and Ret pally LF Guild

We are three friends looking to push into mythic SoD, All 3 CE Nya’lotha. Just looking for a new home on Area52

Would like to chat with you guys 9/10H sod starting our mythic push next week add my btag fleet#1643

Hello I would like to chat 1/10M 7/10H SOD

Btag gilga2k#1922

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 7/10, M: 1/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, DH DPS

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Guild & Server: Horde – Area 52
Times/Days: Sun/Mon 9PM-12AM EST (8PM-11PM CST)
Current Progression: 1/10M, 7/10H SoD
Requirements: Previous mythic experience, reliability, positive progression focused attitude; you will be subject to a log and personality check as we are looking for CE oriented players; to help speed up the recruitment process, please be ready to link your logs and/or give us the name and server of the character that you are applying with

Needs: Warlock, 1-2 healers , DPS DK, Havoc DH, Arms Warrior

Additional information: Optional runs through normal happen regularly, loot is dispersed in a fair manner that helps to best benefit progression, members run keys and pvp; Discord and some add-ons are required

7/10 mythic in CN

Dtwo could you read me please gilga2k#1922 I made a mistake haha sorry about that!

HMU on discord if you are interested

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. In our first tier we got to 6/10 mythic. We are currently 3/10M .We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

Looking for
Any exceptional players.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experiece.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

contact
zak#4618 on Discord

Heyo! My guild is looking to solidify our mythic roster! We are 10/10H and 2/10M and looking to push into mythic asap :slight_smile: - linking our guild post below and added you on disc (I’m Rabbi#8509)

Hey!

We raid W/Th 930-1230 EST if you’re interested. AOTC and pushing mythic!

Add me on discord fiikfiic#1242

heres our recruiting post [H] <The Vindicated> 5/11M SFO 2 Night Raiding Guild Seeking DPS and Heals!