Guild Has Been Found

EDIT: Guild was found. Thank you all for the posts. Mod Please delete.

Hey there I would love to get to talk to you add me on bnet Pollo#1500

Hey there,

Would love to speak with you about possibly coming over to join us at Pi
We are a 4/8 M raiding guild. We raid Friday / Saturday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me at Craze#1230 (Battle Tag) or Craze#0393 (discord)

Hey there, we are a heroic guild that is looking for rdps. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

<Everybody Lives> of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EST. We are 8/8N and 8/8H and are currently recruiting for core spots. We also welcome players of all level and interests for any and all content WoW has to offer.

Classes/Roles We Need:

Tanks: Full

Healers: Resto shaman, holy pally, mw monk

Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy, ele sham, shadow priest

Melee DPS: Full

If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>

Guild Rules:

–All Guild Members should be age 18+

–With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk

–Be respectful of your fellow guildmates

–No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:

–Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression

–We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders

–Have proper enchants and gems

–Have proper addons installed

–Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786

Sailenia: Sailenia#1415

1 Like

(8/8H, 2/8M Alliance guild on Stormrage) is recruiting for friendly, semi-hardcore, mythic progression. We need RDPS and Healers. Raid times are Tue and Wed 9pm-12am realm time, which is Eastern Standard. If you can use Discord, are non-toxic, follow raid mechanics, and can raid both days every week, we would like to hear from you!

Guild perks include a friendly, non-toxic raid experience; M+, food/flasks/repairs provided on raid nights; alts welcome!

Please contact us for more information:
Skysapphyre (guild master) btag: Skysapphire#1673
Belvora (raid leader) btag: Sego#1483

1 Like

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

1 Like

Guild Name: <Mechanically Challenged>
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage [US]
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H
Raid Times: Tuesday/Friday 9:00pm-12:00am (Mythic Progression)
Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am (Heroic Alt Run)

Hello Yewdus,

<Mechanically Challenged> is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is composed of veteran players with CE experience! Our goal is to maintain a steady form of mythic progression to achieve CE while being able maintain a two-day raiding schedule. We understand that you may have obligations outside of WoW that may prevent you from coming, just let us know ahead of time.

What we are looking for:

1. To be able to make it to at least 90% of the raids.
  2. To have an understanding of your class, and a willingness to improve.
  3. Working knowledge of the mythic and heroic encounters.
  4. Like-minded individuals who enjoy raiding and gaming with each other.

I’d like to talk to you sometime if you are interested!

Battletag: Yuneel#11582
Discord: Yuneel#3181

Raid Times:
Friday & Saturday, 10:30 PM EST to 1:30 AM EST.

About us:
Coterie is a relatively new guild created by a group of friends who enjoy each other’s company, jokes, and laughter. We are a tight-knit group of friends and we really do try our best to take raiding seriously while still trying to have fun. We understand that real life truly does come first, but please, give us some notice if you are unable to attend a raid. We only raid 2 nights a week and we try to be as efficient as possible. This means coming prepared with knowledge of the boss fights is a really big help.

Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

What kind of player are we seeking?

Someone who will talk in Discord, strategize boss fights with us, unafraid to call things out in Discord if need be. I am not looking to recruit any particular class, I am recruiting a particular individual. Someone who can fit in with us, someone who is seeking to become a better player and help our guild become a better guild. Our guild name means, “A small group of people with shared interests or tastes.” And we want people who share our interests. We will take players from all levels of progression. I do not care if you have never done a heroic raid, we are a very low-pressure guild and we will help you succeed and we will give you the help you need to perform at a higher level.

Raid Requirements:

Must be fully gemmed and enchanted.
Must bring flasks.
Must have potions.

Most importantly, bring a good and positive attitude. =)

If you are interested,

B-tag: Chris#12923
Discord: Gingri#7061

Would love to speak with you… add me Haz#11909

Hi Yewdus,

I represent the Ex Inferno 18+ gaming community based out of WoW. We have presence on two servers with an expansive community that enjoys playing WoW!

Our Alliance division has two raid teams that are looking for more raiders. We also have an active community with organizers for transmog/achieve runs and a dedicated M+ team that’s open to all of our Alliance members! Check out our community post that has links to each team. Feel free to join our discord and DM me (once you’re in) with any questions!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

Toujours Pret
Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage, we will be raiding on Tuesday and Thursday from 830 Server to 1030 Server. Raids will start as soon as we have enough people.
Goals – AOTC for every raid tier from here on out.
Rules

1. Have fun it’s a game after all
  2. Nothing that violates the TOS will be permitted (Sexism, Racism, Homophobia etc etc)
    We want to foster a community where you want to play more then just Raid Nights, where you get on and enjoy WoW because your friends are here. At the same time we want to make it to where we are serious when we need to be, during Raids and when we are running high Mythic Keys. Discord will be our main source of communication, and we will hope to hear everyone in there when we are doing what we need to do.
    Contact thegamingvet#1336 for more info.

Critical is looking to fill out our raid roster and also grow as a guild so all members are appreciated.

So, a little bit about us we raid Wed/Thur 8PM server till 11 and started November 7th. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic currently. We have been able to get this progression during the holidays which made me very happy. We also help members get 10 keys weekly and alts even. I personally have 4 120s that I am constantly sacrificing keys to help people you will find this mentality is shared among core leadership. We are looking for players that are masters at their class and are able to adapt to meet the raid composition as needed week to week (alts help too). In addition, we are also working a merger with another guild on January 4th. They also raid Friday/sat 830-11 server with the same progression. Feel free to add me on discord Cyroziv#9536 or on btag- Cyroziv#1709. Cyro out!

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon!

discord: briixxloveee#4871