Boomkin ptr change

Instant cast cyclone and after cyclone you do 30% less damage now also a 30% less healing

Pack it up boys

Whats the conditions on it being instant?

Honestly sounds like a pretty good change as long as every cyclone isn’t instant

The free starfire proc where they take damage. Works for clone and root now

1 Like

Two owlkin frenzy procs by the sounds of it, each frenzy proc reduces the cast time by 50%, stacking twice.

The MS on clone end is just added on top of high winds and lasts like 4 or 5 seconds.

They also lost the healing recieved on the bear form talent.

1 Like

1-800-Overreaction, taking your calls now!

1 Like

Feral also getting 24% MS

Sounds like it’s snare is also being boosted to 40%, what with infected wounds stacking twice.

Seems good for 3s comp viability and necrolord sustain build but not game changing.

You do 30% less healing, not take 30% less healing.

u right, read to fast will edit

Seems kind of overkill. Purely a PvP change, so it doesn’t affect me one bit since I haven’t done arena in this game for months anyways. My PvP involves watching the AWC at this point.

This is great , I’ll be able to set up triple cc setup without any effort . Get zugged for proc, clone off-target , root beam healer , stun burst kill target . Throw half clone on dps , full clone on heals.

Now they just need to revert the boat nerf .

The celestial guardian nerf is going to feel really bad against cleave.

Celestial guardian is just not going to be used anymore. We are getting an extra conduit slot which we can fill with the frenzy regen increased heal to offset the nerf to self-heal. Add in bear form armor , thorns , instant clone procs, and I think we’ll be fine.

I’m more concerned with the boat nerf making convoke useless. I guess we’ll have to see how good the convoke lego is in pvp.

Awesome change! I don’t play druid in arena but I think this is warranted after the nerf to burst damage for them.

not good

hope they at least take a REALLY hard look at frenzied regen

7 Likes

Druids are easy swaps after frenzied. Swapping back to him out of form with a stun shuts druid down hard.

This better work with spell reflects

Wait a second, I just read your edit. so you’re telling me its a debuff that reduces healing? That’s a little absurd if you combine that with rogues hemotoxin… you won’t heal anything.

this is unfortunately wrong
primarily well honed instincts is really the big offender

getting the free frenzy once a minute for falling below 40 is really toxic

atm all 3 druid specs are the tankiest specs in the game and often moonkins feel like bfa guardian druids without the toxic team utility gdruid had

feral is also more durable than bfa dh/dk

4 Likes

Minus the FR conduit which should be nerfed or removed, Feral has to do work for its survivability. The difference between a great Feral and an average one is a lot more obvious than the difference between BFA DH/DK.