Boomkin LF Raiding/mythic plus guild

Hi everyone, I am currently looking for a raiding team that has been together for multiple tiers. Have been AOTC focus not against pushing mythic, just haven’t been in guilds that want to. Limited attendance do to Classic as put a damper on our guilds progression. Seems like that is a common occurrence this Tier.

I play Boomkin with a Resto off spec depending on what the team needed prefer balance.

Looking for raid times between 830-1130 eastern weekdays, Weekends anytime after 830-whenever. I have kids and in the military and family comes first. willing to faction change for the right guild. I may also have 2 RL friends that may want to follow.

Also have
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Furrycritt

guess i should add Real ID Furrycrit#1685

My guild, [H] <DirtyLilHorde> is recruiting. We have been together as a guild since The Burning Crusade. We usually make it about half way through mythic each tier after securing AOTC. We raid a little later than your posted availability but thought I take a shot anyway. We raid Sunday/Monday 11pm - 2am EST.

If you might be interested I’d like to talk more, Aethas#8796 (discord); Aethas#11930 (btag)

Hey Tofurkie! [H] Zuglife has been around for two years now and have secured AOTC each raid tier since Tomb of Sargeras, and typically kill the first few bosses of Mythic. With Classic recently dropping, we’re looking to fill some gaps in our roster. We raid tue/thur 7-10pm EST and are currently 8/8H in EP looking for a few more dps. I understand that is a bit early for you, but I figured I would see if you’d be interested. Feel free to reach out to me in game or here if you’re interested!
Xbones#1926